Is healing suppose to be hard to come by on Proffesional or do I just suck? :(

#21saberstromPosted 1/24/2013 7:34:56 AM
equip defense skill maxed out and u wont need to pick up health on any difficulty. its what i do.
#22NorseLeavesPosted 1/24/2013 8:15:51 AM
get skills like firearm and defense. item drop helps too.
#23ravenscourgePosted 1/24/2013 9:41:05 AM
So any tips? Currently practicing in solo for when my partner has time again to play.

You heal by dying, or, as far as getting healing items goes, you find them. They won't drop, but they will be on tables, in barrels, etc. Always in the same place every mode or playthrough.

If you are out of healing, and a section kills you, well, then you restart at the checkpoint and try and do it better the next time.

Also, sometimes, if you find yourself with a few herbs but only 1 block of health, sometimes it's better just to die and get full health and try again. Always try to keep at least 1 or two herbs for when you actually get put into dying state, as without them, 1 more hit and you're toast. IE, when you haven't been put into dying but only have 1 herb left, don't use it. Save it for when you actually get put down. On professional that 2nd block of health isn't really going to help you much anyway.
---
XBL - k0mRaDe Kr1m5oN PSN - ravenscourge
Sindel, Kitana, and Raiden. <3
#24kakarotozeroPosted 1/24/2013 10:50:53 AM
ravenscourge posted...
So any tips? Currently practicing in solo for when my partner has time again to play.

You heal by dying, or, as far as getting healing items goes, you find them. They won't drop, but they will be on tables, in barrels, etc. Always in the same place every mode or playthrough.

If you are out of healing, and a section kills you, well, then you restart at the checkpoint and try and do it better the next time.

Also, sometimes, if you find yourself with a few herbs but only 1 block of health, sometimes it's better just to die and get full health and try again. Always try to keep at least 1 or two herbs for when you actually get put into dying state, as without them, 1 more hit and you're toast. IE, when you haven't been put into dying but only have 1 herb left, don't use it. Save it for when you actually get put down. On professional that 2nd block of health isn't really going to help you much anyway.

more tips

learn to counter perfectly or practice the quick shoot with the meele attacks, once you are pro in this moves, the game is more easy

the skill of medic help is a good choice, when you play solo

also use the herbs only when you have one or two health bars, is useless heal completely when the attacks of the enemies take away like 4 bars of health
---
PSN account - JOSERICOSUAVE21
#25xokennyxoPosted 1/24/2013 12:55:52 PM
sunricer posted...

To save ammo, trying shooting enemies in the head (staggering them) and then go up to them to get a melee that'll heavily damaged them or kill them. But don't do this if you're constantly getting hurt.

Also learning how to counter certain enemies helps save ammo. Easiest to counter would be Bloodshots when they're about to lunge at you. This counter is an instant kill. Again, don't try this if you're constantly getting hurt.

Skills I recommend are Defence lvl: 3-less damage, Firearm lvl: 3-more power in ammo, so less ammo uses to kill enemies, and Field Medic lvl: 2-this is a LIFESAVER playing on solo. Breakout's a great skill for when you're getting grabbed by enemies, makes the grab QTEs more fair.

Also, I would recommend practicing in Mercenaries to get better and make a strategy for yourself.

Since, you're playing Chris's campaign, learn to use the cover system, because there's a lot of sections in his campaign where enemies are constantly shooting at you.

For Leon's campaign, just use headshot-melee tactics, zombies are generally less aggressive than J'avo.

Jake's campaign, just be ready for Chapter 2 on any difficulty and use melee more than ammo.

Laying on the ground doubles the speed of stamina recovery as well for a bonus tip.

Other than that, good luck!
#26-Leon-Kennedy-Posted 1/24/2013 1:01:42 PM
Chris Chapter 3 there're like 7 Herbs and 2 First Aid Sprays.
---
PSN - GrayFT
Brazilian.
#27Sunricer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 1:22:20 PM
Thanks for all the tips. Is there anything I should know about certain enemies? Like those big meaty guys in Chris Chapter 2? Took forever to kill them. Used up all my ammo too.
---
http://oi47.tinypic.com/ofbvav.jpg
#28DanielSpace79Posted 1/24/2013 1:33:35 PM
I'm probably going to get mauled for saying this- but you may wish to play with 'Agent Hunt' equipped. There's a bit of controversy for doing it, but it really is an extremely easy way to get First Aid Sprays as it's a common drop. I should clarify I never 'farmed' for First Aid Sprays, but had something like 18 by the end of doing a walkthrough on Leon's 'Normal' Campaign and ended up tossing a ton of them at the end of the game. Some agent hunters are pretty tough, but a majority aren't and make themselves way too obvious, thus very easy to spot and kill.

I'm not sure if the patch corrected or changed anything about it- I know Agents have a lot more choice in the games they join- but thats the way I got a ton of health.

For the 'big guys' in Chris2- I'm thinking you mean the Ogroman? (The very literally big guys)- you really shouldn't have to use any ammo- there are several gatling guns all over the stage that you can use to weaken them, then do the QTE prompts when he staggers and kneels.

Feel free to add me if you want or need any help
---
"Hey! Porky Pig! I hope you get molested!"
PSN: TheWorstType
#29Sunricer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 1:48:00 PM
I meant after that, town hall? They come out of the cocoon'd people. They have like, armor all over their body until you shoot it off?

I don't think Agent Hunt is active in private sessions, but I'm good on health right now. Got enough points from Chapter 2 to upgrade Defense to lv3 and got 2 mixed herb and 12 pills for now. (Do First Aids stack?)

The QTE for the giants is annoying, I can never do the "Press X" QTE in time and always end up getting grabbed. I'm guessing it might have something to do with playing on Pro. >_>

I am starting to get the hang of countering though and it's become a lot easier now. Although I still sometimes have problems with too many gun enemies attacking at once.
---
http://oi47.tinypic.com/ofbvav.jpg
#30DanielSpace79Posted 1/24/2013 1:55:42 PM
First Aids stack up to 3-

To make your life much easier for QTE's, buy and have the 'Breakout' skill equipped on one of your presets. An additional tip is any QTE that required circular controlloer motions can be done much easier by rotating both sticks.

Ah you meant the Napad . For the Town Hall- lobby, you actually don't need to fight any of them (silly mistake I made first playthrough when I had very little ammo to begin with)

Best way to take care of them with Chris (or any other guy) is wait for the charge move- if you are getting better at countering, the male characters have a counter prompt command right before the Napad strikes during the charge in which they will grab the Napad, and remove it's armor, thus exposing it's weakened back. Remote Bombs and Grenades also do really well on them

One of the most under-utilized tools in the game when things get crazy with shooting Javo are Flash Grenades.

Hope these help!
---
"Hey! Porky Pig! I hope you get molested!"
PSN: TheWorstType