Revelations Unveiled >>> RE 6

#21edward18Posted 1/24/2013 9:59:14 AM

this is stupid. then what should i do if i ran out of ammo?

Ain't my problem. I don't waste my bullets kiddo.

this game just breaks everything re4,5,6 had.

Sounds a hell of a lot better than the crap they pulled.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#22IlDankoPosted 1/24/2013 10:01:11 AM
UnknownWin posted...
edward18 posted...
However compared to 4 and 5 enemies do not drop ammo and you have to look around for some. On top of that at the beginning you can't carry a lot of bullets so you'll have to deal with that limitation until you find ammo cases.

Oh thank ****ing god!

No... Stupid is that a dog can drop ammo, stupid is that zombie civilians can drop ammo, only bsaa and j'avos are justified to drop ammo... And still is stupid
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
#23UnknownWinPosted 1/24/2013 10:03:38 AM
edward18 posted...

Ain't my problem. I don't waste my bullets kiddo.

Sounds a hell of a lot better than the crap they pulled.

ok. i'm not accurate when i shot in RE so i lose a lot of ammo.
looks like i won't be getting re revelations.
#24GradonTheFoxPosted 1/24/2013 10:04:23 AM
Revelations is tremendous. I implore you all buy the port which has added features and HUNK as a playable character in Raid Mode.

Besides that, Revelations is a mix of old and new like said before, with horror elements (note: not zombies) from the previous games, and action elements from the new games.

You play as Jill throughout the horror part of the game and switches to Chris (other characters as well) for the Action part of the game.

If you are a Resident Evil fan, you can't miss this game! Which is why I'm happy it's getting ported so more people can play this good game.
---
PSN: GradonPrower
Your mom looked at me in the most seductive way, I have never felt so raped.
#25Coryo61827Posted 1/24/2013 10:06:47 AM
Quote:Revelations is tremendous. I implore you all buy the port which has added features and HUNK as a playable character in Raid Mode.

Besides that, Revelations is a mix of old and new like said before, with horror elements (note: not zombies) from the previous games, and action elements from the new games.

You play as Jill throughout the horror part of the game and switches to Chris (other characters as well) for the Action part of the game.

If you are a Resident Evil fan, you can't miss this game! Which is why I'm happy it's getting ported so more people can play this good game.

@GradonTheFox

Agreed. Revelations is amazing.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#26UnknownWinPosted 1/24/2013 10:09:26 AM
ok guys i hope u enjoy your game once it comes out.
have fun.
#27edward18Posted 1/24/2013 10:09:56 AM

Nor will I unfortunately =(

What about the puzzle, backtracking, playing detective element?...

You play as Jill throughout the horror part of the game

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!

Unfortunately I have and will miss it again.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#28UnknownWinPosted 1/24/2013 10:12:28 AM
edward18 posted...

Nor will I unfortunately =(

What about the puzzle, backtracking, playing detective element?...

You play as Jill throughout the horror part of the game

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!

Unfortunately I have and will miss it again.

why you aren't buying this game edward. i think u will like it because a lot of people here say it has horror elements and u like horror games.
#29edward18Posted 1/24/2013 10:14:28 AM
I like CLASSIC Resident Evil, that doesn't mean horror. That means playing detective and solving puzzles in a trapped environment that you have to find interlocking and backtracking passageways through with a finite amount of ammo lying around.

Regardless, the reason I won't get it is because Capcom hasn't given us Mega Man Legends 3 yet.
---
#30ih0tfireiPosted 1/24/2013 10:22:11 AM
edward18 posted...
I like CLASSIC Resident Evil, that doesn't mean horror. That means playing detective and solving puzzles in a trapped environment that you have to find interlocking and backtracking passageways through with a finite amount of ammo lying around.

Regardless, the reason I won't get it is because Capcom hasn't given us Mega Man Legends 3 yet.

Revelations has all of that except crazy puzzles. It has puzzles but they make more sense. They also have what I like to call "backtracking" puzzles. Which is the kind of puzzle where you have to turn certain switches in a certain order to advance. But certain switches close and open different areas.
---
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I