Revelations Unveiled >>> RE 6

#51kakarotozeroPosted 1/24/2013 10:53:51 AM
question this game will be available in the ps store or you need to buy the game
---
PSN account - JOSERICOSUAVE21
#52Alky88Posted 1/24/2013 10:58:31 AM
The Jill sections are more focused on survival horror than the rest. She is the only character that can acquire weapons and mod them, she moves around alone in some cases and even if she has someone it doesn't matter because the AI can't even kill.
Also her ammo capacity is very low at the beginning and her sections involve a lot of backtracking.
When you switch to other characters you'll basically be shooting your way to the end and they all come with weapons and tons of ammo. Towards the end of the game Jill gets some action parts too.
And I wouldn't worry about ammo really. There's plenty around unless you waste every single bullet you get.
However I've read now that this time enemies and items will be randomized with each playthrough so that's gonna be interesting to see.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#53freutty2Posted 1/24/2013 11:02:17 AM
Revelations should of stayed as a 3DS game. But even if its going to consoles. It will still be much better than RE 6.
---
GE: Z:Tael 0193-8910-3838 Conduit 2 : 3138-6925-0692 Pokemon Black:3225-1688-5979
#54jaleblademasterPosted 1/24/2013 11:11:18 AM
I've noticed some worries in here about "tank controls." To clear that up, I'd say this game will most likely use the Circle Pad Pro control option the 3DS had, which is a two-stick control mode that is very similar to RE5 except with the ability to move while shooting. My brother and I whiled away tons of hours playing Raid Mode using CPP controls and they worked splendidly.

Really, I'd say Revelations was last year's best Resident Evil game. Outshone RE6 and Raccoon City combined. It's one of my favorite 3DS games and I've poured about 40-50 hours into it. If you loved any numbered Resident Evil game (maybe not 6 since it's so different) I'd highly recommend getting Revelations when it's released on consoles.
---
The term "Rap Music" is an Oxymoron.
#55UltimateSol(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 11:13:29 AM
kakarotozero posted...
question this game will be available in the ps store or you need to buy the game

it will relase both retail and DD

and approximately 50 $
---
PSN: ultimatesolzero
#56jaleblademasterPosted 1/24/2013 11:14:15 AM
kakarotozero posted...

If I've heard correctly, it'll be available for download on PS3 and PC immediately and the 360 and Wii U will get downloadable versions later on.
---
The term "Rap Music" is an Oxymoron.
#57CPU-ZPosted 1/24/2013 11:25:55 AM
ravenscourge posted...
I will just say this: Hunk is generic, bland, faceless, and boring, and there are countless other characters I would rather see in Raid Mode. I have never for one moment, even when I was 14 years old playing RE2, seen the appeal of him.

That's how he is supposed to be. He's a U.S.S. operative whose fierce loyalty to his employers ensures that the mission takes top priority over everything else. The appeal that HUNK gives off (to his fans like myself) is his coldness and ability to carry out missions under any circumstances. The fact that not much else is known about him increases the charm.
#58ravenscourgePosted 1/24/2013 11:36:21 AM
ravenscourge posted...
I will just say this: Hunk is generic, bland, faceless, and boring, and there are countless other characters I would rather see in Raid Mode. I have never for one moment, even when I was 14 years old playing RE2, seen the appeal of him.

That's how he is supposed to be. He's a U.S.S. operative whose fierce loyalty to his employers ensures that the mission takes top priority over everything else. The appeal that HUNK gives off (to his fans like myself) is his coldness and ability to carry out missions under any circumstances. The fact that not much else is known about him increases the charm.

Lol what missions though? He was in RE2 for all of about 45 seconds and a bonus scenario that probably 70% of the people that played the game would never unlock. In everything since, he's just been tacked on as a non-canon bonus character. Then in RE6 they renamed him "agent" and made him a bit more feminine.

I don't mean to sound like I'm bashing hunk fans, cause I'm not, I get that he's extremely popular, but he just never has been to me.
---
XBL - k0mRaDe Kr1m5oN PSN - ravenscourge
Sindel, Kitana, and Raiden. <3
#59bluerulerPosted 1/24/2013 11:37:22 AM
I enjoyed Revelations but its far from what you guys make it out to be

There is not really a storage system, each gun can hold an x amount of ammo, and you find ammo pouches to increase the capacity of one type of gun (shotgun, rifle, etc.). The storage system is basically for guns, they do have a nice variety. As for horror, the enemies were gray humanoid blobs that move like dirt. The different scenarios was interesting, and i hope they keep doing this, its fun to see a different pair of characters in a new setting. I was disappointed to only encounter 4 bosses (give or take), however they were nicely done in the creepy factor.

The best thing about this game has to be raid mode, mainly because im a sucker for leveling up and getting stronger/rarer weapons. That mode was excellent.

All in all i put ten times more time into re6, the stoty mode of revelations didn't compel me to do multiple playthroughs.

(Opinions)
---
Without Inspiration We Are Nothing More Than Statues
#60GradonTheFoxPosted 1/24/2013 11:50:03 AM
ravenscourge posted...

Well then look forward to the fact Capcom said Raid Mode has 'other Resident Evil characters' playable as well. Most likely in my opinion, everyone from Mercs 3D.
---
PSN: GradonPrower
Your mom looked at me in the most seductive way, I have never felt so raped.