Leon's story vses others (possible spoilers)

#1heartlessoutlawPosted 1/24/2013 7:35:17 AM
is it me or is leon's story the only one worth playing. The other storys just felt like C.O.D. Than again maybe i just enjoyed fighting actual zombies.
#2saberstromPosted 1/24/2013 7:39:10 AM
capcom said they made this game for all players. they made leon's for suvival horror fans, chris for action and cod fans and jake's for action adventure fans. that was a capcom article before the game was released.
#3longstorm555Posted 1/24/2013 7:45:59 AM
this is the internet, so no, it's not just you.

it is and it isn't.

some people hate leon's campaign, others don't. it's a wonderful little thing, actually, called 'opinion'.
#4IlDankoPosted 1/24/2013 7:47:05 AM
Its all the same... In every story you get enemies that shoot you back... I just want to know the a******* who had the idea of giving guns to BOWs
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
#5EchoPianistPosted 1/24/2013 8:35:45 AM
Its the opposite for me. Leon's campaign was too much running around in open fields filled with zombies. Not my type of horror/survival theme... Ada's chapter 1-2 was a blast, but starts to fall off afterwards. Jake's campaign was probably my favorite followed by Chris.
#6UnknownWinPosted 1/24/2013 8:38:24 AM
EchoPianist posted...
Its the opposite for me. Leon's campaign was too much running around in open fields filled with zombies. Not my type of horror/survival theme... Ada's chapter 1-2 was a blast, but starts to fall off afterwards. Jake's campaign was probably my favorite followed by Chris.

same here.
jake and chris stories were the best in my opinion.
#7NorseLeavesPosted 1/24/2013 8:41:55 AM
when I played RE6 for the first time, I loved Leon's and hated the other three bc I had no idea what to do. (especially that dumpster stage in a cave or picking up a key card from a dead person.)

I played thru cmpaign 2-3 times for each character so far and I love all of them. They have their own style and I think Capcom did a good job on that.
#8UnknownWinPosted 1/24/2013 8:42:50 AM
NorseLeaves posted...
when I played RE6 for the first time, I loved Leon's and hated the other three bc I had no idea what to do. (especially that dumpster stage in a cave or picking up a key card from a dead person.)

I played thru cmpaign 2-3 times for each character so far and I love all of them. They have their own style and I think Capcom did a good job on that.

chris had the best ending imo.
#9edward18Posted 1/24/2013 8:44:58 AM
Well they sure didn't make any part of the game for the classic fans.

Either way, Chris has the best story easily.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#10NorseLeavesPosted 1/24/2013 8:54:36 AM(edited)
UnknownWin posted...
NorseLeaves posted...

chris had the best ending imo.

I agree. I said that above in terms of gameplay.