Leon's story vses others (possible spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Leon's story vses others (possible spoilers)

User Info: heartlessoutlaw

heartlessoutlaw
3 years ago#1
is it me or is leon's story the only one worth playing. The other storys just felt like C.O.D. Than again maybe i just enjoyed fighting actual zombies.

User Info: saberstrom

saberstrom
3 years ago#2
capcom said they made this game for all players. they made leon's for suvival horror fans, chris for action and cod fans and jake's for action adventure fans. that was a capcom article before the game was released.

User Info: longstorm555

longstorm555
3 years ago#3
this is the internet, so no, it's not just you.

it is and it isn't.

some people hate leon's campaign, others don't. it's a wonderful little thing, actually, called 'opinion'.

User Info: IlDanko

IlDanko
3 years ago#4
Its all the same... In every story you get enemies that shoot you back... I just want to know the a******* who had the idea of giving guns to BOWs
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993

User Info: EchoPianist

EchoPianist
3 years ago#5
Its the opposite for me. Leon's campaign was too much running around in open fields filled with zombies. Not my type of horror/survival theme... Ada's chapter 1-2 was a blast, but starts to fall off afterwards. Jake's campaign was probably my favorite followed by Chris.

User Info: UnknownWin

UnknownWin
3 years ago#6
EchoPianist posted...
Its the opposite for me. Leon's campaign was too much running around in open fields filled with zombies. Not my type of horror/survival theme... Ada's chapter 1-2 was a blast, but starts to fall off afterwards. Jake's campaign was probably my favorite followed by Chris.

same here.
jake and chris stories were the best in my opinion.

User Info: NorseLeaves

NorseLeaves
3 years ago#7
when I played RE6 for the first time, I loved Leon's and hated the other three bc I had no idea what to do. (especially that dumpster stage in a cave or picking up a key card from a dead person.)

I played thru cmpaign 2-3 times for each character so far and I love all of them. They have their own style and I think Capcom did a good job on that.

User Info: UnknownWin

UnknownWin
3 years ago#8
NorseLeaves posted...
when I played RE6 for the first time, I loved Leon's and hated the other three bc I had no idea what to do. (especially that dumpster stage in a cave or picking up a key card from a dead person.)

I played thru cmpaign 2-3 times for each character so far and I love all of them. They have their own style and I think Capcom did a good job on that.

chris had the best ending imo.

User Info: edward18

edward18
3 years ago#9
Well they sure didn't make any part of the game for the classic fans.

Either way, Chris has the best story easily.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: NorseLeaves

NorseLeaves
3 years ago#10
UnknownWin posted...
NorseLeaves posted...

chris had the best ending imo.

I agree. I said that above in terms of gameplay.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Leon's story vses others (possible spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived