is sherry a prude? *spoilers*

#11Delta0126Posted 1/24/2013 10:34:43 AM
IlDanko posted...
UnknownWin posted...
sherry is milf lol.

Nope

She almost was coughcoughtechnicalcoughincestcoughcough then again she would've been dead if she gave 'birth'.
---
There is a Ghost in my attic and he says: "It's very dark up here...." ....Oh right....and he also says: "Boo."
#12SolidStryderPosted 1/24/2013 10:35:05 AM
saberstrom posted...
SolidStryder posted...
No, she's a classy lady and all of my heart

but dat lovely personality!

That's more like it!
#13SSJ_JinPosted 1/24/2013 10:35:45 AM
Maybe I've forgotten, but after Sherry gets impregnated by William and Claire finds her, there's a monster that goes crawling away from her. Perhaps that's the milf statement?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#14ravenscourgePosted 1/24/2013 10:44:41 AM
Maybe I've forgotten, but after Sherry gets impregnated by William and Claire finds her, there's a monster that goes crawling away from her. Perhaps that's the milf statement?

You are giving him WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much credit. I'm fairly certain that even if he isn't serious about all the mentally handicapped tripe he posts, he's never been anywhere near any old RE game.
---
XBL - k0mRaDe Kr1m5oN PSN - ravenscourge
Sindel, Kitana, and Raiden. <3
#15SolidStryderPosted 1/24/2013 10:50:08 AM
ravenscourge posted...

You are giving him WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much credit. I'm fairly certain that even if he isn't serious about all the mentally handicapped tripe he posts, he's never been anywhere near any old RE game.

I, for one, am proud of UnknownWin. Even though society puts so much emphasis on stupid things like IQs over 60, he keeps on truckin!
#16nzjawaPosted 1/24/2013 10:51:51 AM
Is UnknowenWin a bit of a troller, or just a little confused, both maybe?
---
-nzjawa
#17ravenscourgePosted 1/24/2013 10:52:15 AM
ravenscourge posted...

I, for one, am proud of UnknownWin. Even though society puts so much emphasis on stupid things like IQs over 60, he keeps on truckin!

Haha, you actually made me laugh out loud.
---
#18SSJ_JinPosted 1/24/2013 11:02:20 AM
ravenscourge posted...

I'm not giving anybody credit. I don't know who he is. I'm merely referring to that instance and that could be the joke he was trying to get across.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#19m100t1sPosted 1/24/2013 11:04:55 AM
SolidStryder posted...
ravenscourge posted...

I can literally feel my IQ drop every time I read Unknownwin posts.
#20ravenscourgePosted 1/24/2013 11:14:37 AM(edited)
ravenscourge posted...

I'm not giving anybody credit. I don't know who he is. I'm merely referring to that instance and that could be the joke he was trying to get across.

I just assumed because he's the only person here dumb enough to call Sherry a milf. Your possible rationale for the only possible way to even conceivably use the term milf is far too advanced.
---