is sherry a prude? *spoilers*

#21SSJ_JinPosted 1/24/2013 10:14:03 AM
ravenscourge posted...
ravenscourge posted...
Maybe I've forgotten, but after Sherry gets impregnated by William and Claire finds her, there's a monster that goes crawling away from her. Perhaps that's the milf statement?

You are giving him WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much credit. I'm fairly certain that even if he isn't serious about all the mentally handicapped tripe he posts, he's never been anywhere near any old RE game.

I'm not giving anybody credit. I don't know who he is. I'm merely referring to that instance and that could be the joke he was trying to get across.

I just assumed because he's the only person here dumb enough to say such a thing, and your possible rationale for using the term is far too advanced for him.

I lol'd.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#22UnknownWinPosted 1/24/2013 10:16:17 AM
guys i was trying to make a joke about sherry
seems it was lame haha. sorry i'm not dumb i was trying to make a funny joke.
sorry.
#23nzjawaPosted 1/24/2013 10:19:36 AM
SSJ_Jin posted...
Maybe I've forgotten, but after Sherry gets impregnated by William and Claire finds her, there's a monster that goes crawling away from her. Perhaps that's the milf statement?

I kinda remember the scene you're talking about actually,I guess he could be referring to that but more than likely he's just being a mong lol
---
-nzjawa
#24nzjawaPosted 1/24/2013 10:32:01 AM
UnknownWin posted...
guys i was trying to make a joke about sherry
seems it was lame haha. sorry i'm not dumb i was trying to make a funny joke.
sorry.

Relax dude, I know I got a laugh out of it, and besides you're right milf or not, ilf lol
---
-nzjawa
#25Plant42Posted 1/24/2013 11:48:08 AM
The government has kept Sherry sealed and untouched. It is time to let her loose on the unsuspecting population.
#26saberstrom(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 12:06:07 PM
longstorm555 posted...
...she's in a facility, being held captive.

you really think she's gonna wear some super sexy thong?

and lol, juding a girl for being a prude by the kind of underwear she wears

keep it classy, tc

unless they removed all her clothes and underwear those are what she was wearing she they captured her. true it wouldn't necessarily make her a prude, but what girl wears underwear like that anymore?

if those are hers it actually makes her more desirable than her wearing a thong. it's that innocent look that drives guys wile. of course i dont think she's a virgin after leon and then jake.
#27saberstrom(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 12:09:12 PM
UnknownWin posted...
sherry is milf lol.

sherry is 26 so she is definitely old enough to be a milf since the first letter in milf stands for mother.

it's possible she has an 8 year old kid someplace if she had one at 18, but i dont she does. maybe next game they will fool us and show a kid thats hers. that would be weird.

but yes, it's possible she could be a nilf now. UnknowWin is owed an apology.
#28NorseLeavesPosted 1/24/2013 12:14:42 PM(edited)
saberstrom posted...
longstorm555 posted...

keep it classy, tc

unless they removed all her clothes and underwear those are what she was wearing she they captured her. true it wouldn't necessarily make her a prude, but what girl wears underwear like that anymore?

if those are hers it actually makes her more desirable than her wearing a thong. it's that innocent look that drives guys wile. of course i dont think she's a virgin after leon and then jake.

wait...what? I thought Leon goes for older women? I dont know if she is a virgin or not, but it would make much more sense if you have phrased it as "of course i dont think she's a virgin after simmons"
For Jake, did they even have time to do something romantic other than that awkward locker room scene?
#29m100t1sPosted 1/24/2013 12:15:26 PM
saberstrom posted...
UnknownWin posted...
sherry is milf lol.

sherry is 26 so she is definitely old enough to be a milf since the first letter in milf stands for mother.

it's possible she has an 8 year old kid someplace if she had one at 18, but i dont she does. maybe next game they will fool us and show a kid thats hers. that would be weird.

but yes, it's possible she could be a nilf now. UnknowWin is owed an apology.

LOL Even if he was right, I ain't going to apology!
Have you seen his posts in this board? He is an idiot (No offence UnknowWin)
You're either an idiot or a troll, Maybe both.
#30saberstrom(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 12:21:00 PM
NorseLeaves posted...
saberstrom posted...
longstorm555 posted...

keep it classy, tc

wait...what? I thought Leon goes for older women? I dont know if she is a virgin or not, but it would make much more sense if you have phrased it as "of course i dont think she's a virgin after simmons"
For Jake, did they even have time to do something romantic other than that awkward locker room scene?

leon isonly 9 years older than sherry, thats not much of a diference these days. i think he might have hooked up with her.

but i think jake definitely did. in chapter 5 she puts her hand on his and they have that look, then after a night of wild sex he lowers his asking price to $50, they will hook up again fo sure.