is sherry a prude? *spoilers*

#31NorseLeavesPosted 1/24/2013 1:25:50 PM
saberstrom posted...
NorseLeaves posted...
saberstrom posted...
longstorm555 posted...
...she's in a facility, being held captive.

you really think she's gonna wear some super sexy thong?

and lol, juding a girl for being a prude by the kind of underwear she wears

keep it classy, tc

unless they removed all her clothes and underwear those are what she was wearing she they captured her. true it wouldn't necessarily make her a prude, but what girl wears underwear like that anymore?

if those are hers it actually makes her more desirable than her wearing a thong. it's that innocent look that drives guys wile. of course i dont think she's a virgin after leon and then jake.

wait...what? I thought Leon goes for older women? I dont know if she is a virgin or not, but it would make much more sense if you have phrased it as "of course i dont think she's a virgin after simmons"
For Jake, did they even have time to do something romantic other than that awkward locker room scene?

leon isonly 9 years older than sherry, thats not much of a diference these days. i think he might have hooked up with her.

but i think jake definitely did. in chapter 5 she puts her hand on his and they have that look, then after a night of wild sex he lowers his asking price to $50, they will hook up again fo sure.

It looks like Illusion should have made RE6 not Capcom...lol
#32saberstrom(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 1:29:19 PM
NorseLeaves posted...
saberstrom posted...
NorseLeaves posted...
saberstrom posted...
longstorm555 posted...

keep it classy, tc

unless they removed all her clothes and underwear those are what she was wearing she they captured her. true it wouldn't necessarily make her a prude, but what girl wears underwear like that anymore?

if those are hers it actually makes her more desirable than her wearing a thong. it's that innocent look that drives guys wile. of course i dont think she's a virgin after leon and then jake.

wait...what? I thought Leon goes for older women? I dont know if she is a virgin or not, but it would make much more sense if you have phrased it as "of course i dont think she's a virgin after simmons"
For Jake, did they even have time to do something romantic other than that awkward locker room scene?

leon isonly 9 years older than sherry, thats not much of a diference these days. i think he might have hooked up with her.

but i think jake definitely did. in chapter 5 she puts her hand on his and they have that look, then after a night of wild sex he lowers his asking price to $50, they will hook up again fo sure.

It looks like Illusion should have made RE6 not Capcom...lol

capcom must be the prude, not sherry
#33SolidStryderPosted 1/24/2013 2:02:31 PM
TC is my friend unknownwin. I WIN
#34IlDankoPosted 1/24/2013 2:11:36 PM
saberstrom posted...
NorseLeaves posted...
saberstrom posted...
longstorm555 posted...

keep it classy, tc

Gross dude... That is more incest than birkin impregnating her
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
#35saberstrom(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 2:14:59 PM
incest? how is leon related to sherry? he is just an older guy that saved her life once. just like ashley. ashley wanted him, why not sherry to?
#36BasementDudePosted 1/24/2013 2:26:19 PM
i would like to rub sherry's cheeks
---
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 216,994,952
#37BasementDudePosted 1/24/2013 2:30:16 PM
saberstrom posted...
incest? how is leon related to sherry? he is just an older guy that saved her life once. just like ashley. ashley wanted him, why not sherry to?

william was too obsessed with his work and leon was a pimp during his pre pubescent years and got busy with sherry's mom. thus, leon is sherry's true father
---
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 216,994,952
#38NorseLeavesPosted 1/24/2013 2:35:11 PM
BasementDude posted...
i would like to rub sherry's cheeks

what do you mean? which cheeks? can you clarify?
#39BasementDudePosted 1/24/2013 2:36:01 PM
her face cheeks
---
#40saberstrom(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 2:43:01 PM
BasementDude posted...
her face cheeks

which face cheeks?

i hope next game capcom gets rid of granny underwear and shows us a bikini or something