So hows "No Hope Left"

#1abnergoinbigPosted 1/24/2013 6:11:08 PM
I haven't played this much after obtaining my platinum and remembered the new difficulty was added. How is it? What's it like and what's different compared to Professional?
#2DetBeauregardPosted 1/24/2013 6:13:10 PM
You can't use any skills (meaning no infinite ammo or defense). It's tough, but manageable. But Chris chapter 5 is impossible solo if you're using Chris.
#3abnergoinbig(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 6:15:42 PM
DetBeauregard posted...
You can't use any skills (meaning no infinite ammo or defense). It's tough, but manageable. But Chris chapter 5 is impossible solo if you're using Chris.

Dang, why is that? (Chris's part)
#4ZeeDoggePosted 1/24/2013 6:17:21 PM
I did everything solo with a fresh game. Damage you take stays the same, but the enemies are way more aggressive, and there is way less ammo. No skills either, and dying wont restore your health.
#5abnergoinbig(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 6:17:49 PM
ZeeDogge posted...
I did everything solo with a fresh game. Damage you take stays the same, but the enemies are way more aggressive, and there is way less ammo. No skills either, and dying wont restore your health.

Oh wow. Sounds boss.
#6DetBeauregardPosted 1/24/2013 8:15:15 PM
abnergoinbig posted...

Without grenade launcher and firearm damage increases, you can't break Haos's cocoon in time before it re-hatches. AI Piers doesn't ever seem to blast it for you.
#7PyroSparkPosted 1/24/2013 8:16:53 PM
Extremely fun and difficult
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#8AnimesetsunaPosted 1/24/2013 9:13:59 PM
Not bad. Enemies are too aggressive so watch. For zombies, if you get bite by zombie as your partner or AI is far from you, you will easily go to dying state.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I(Setsuna Henry) like Kana Hanazawa & Yui Ogura and wish to CALL THEM EVERYDAY
#9slapper1Posted 1/24/2013 9:20:44 PM
It's a great challenge. Being grabbed by a single leaping zombie will take off 5 bars of your health, a basic melee attack deals about 3 bars of damage from any enemy and practically every boss attack will put you in instant dying status. Couple that with no skills, incredibly aggressive enemies, greatly limited ammo (the game is programmed to drop skill points at a much higher ratio on No Hope, thus ensuring that you are limited on ammo), bullet sponge enemies and bosses, and no full restore upon death, and you have yourself one awesome (and sometimes frustrating) experience ahead of you. RE 5's Pro Mode is still the toughest of the Resident Evil series Campaign difficulties (along with RE 0's hard mode, Remake's Hard mode, and RE 2's Nightmare mode) No Hope is still a great challenge.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#10ZeeDoggePosted 1/24/2013 9:23:10 PM
DetBeauregard posted...
abnergoinbig posted...

Without grenade launcher and firearm damage increases, you can't break Haos's cocoon in time before it re-hatches. AI Piers doesn't ever seem to blast it for you.

Knife