should i buy re1,2,3

#1UnknownWinPosted 1/25/2013 2:15:22 AM
they r cheap in the psn store. should i buy them?
coz i heard from a lot of people here that re1,2,3 r the best re games and i want to try them out.
what do u think?
#2xXxAgentAdaxXxPosted 1/25/2013 2:39:25 AM
I thought you didn't like horror.
---
Formerly known as xXxAdaxXx.
#3UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 3:01:06 AM

since the new re game will be horror i think i need to live with it.
coz re7 might be like re revelations.

do u think i should get re1,2,3?
#4aFriendofaDevilPosted 1/25/2013 3:08:45 AM
@TC: Yes
---
...is a friend of mine
#5NorseLeavesPosted 1/25/2013 5:57:23 AM
UnknownWin posted...

before you get them, check and see if you can play it thru by watching some let's plays on youtube. if you cansider yourself a new fan, can you stand its fixed camera angle and low poly characters?
#6UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 6:05:39 AM
UnknownWin posted...

before you get them, check and see if you can play it thru by watching some let's plays on youtube. if you cansider yourself a new fan, can you stand its fixed camera angle and low poly characters?

how are these games awesome as many people said, but it has fixed camera angle and low ply characters?
whats so good about these games then?
#7NorseLeavesPosted 1/25/2013 6:12:38 AM
UnknownWin posted...
UnknownWin posted...

how are these games awesome as many people said, but it has fixed camera angle and low ply characters?
whats so good about these games then?

Those were good games back then when they came out and its called classic games people are nostalgic to. I still play Mario for SNES or Sonic for GEN or secrets of mana. but I dont expect their graphic to be fantastic but still consider those games great. they are side scroller or fixed top view camera but gameplay-wise they are good. same thing with RE1,2,3. but my post above was kind of like a warning to you if you are a new fan. you should first see if you can play it. that is all. you cant expect classic games to have what current games have.
#8UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 6:18:07 AM
NorseLeaves posted...

Those were good games back then when they came out and its called classic games people are nostalgic to. I still play Mario for SNES or Sonic for GEN or secrets of mana. but I dont expect their graphic to be fantastic but still consider those games great. they are side scroller or fixed top view camera but gameplay-wise they are good. same thing with RE1,2,3. but my post above was kind of like a warning to you if you are a new fan. you should first see if you can play it. that is all. you cant expect classic games to have what current games have.

saw videos for it.
are they really scary?
#9IlDankoPosted 1/25/2013 6:22:48 AM
UnknownWin posted...
NorseLeaves posted...

saw videos for it.
are they really scary?

Not really... But they keep you really tense... Specially RE3 (imo)
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
#10NorseLeavesPosted 1/25/2013 6:24:14 AM
UnknownWin posted...
NorseLeaves posted...

saw videos for it.
are they really scary?

I do not know since feeling fear or being scared is subjective evaluation. if you felt fear while playing one of those games, then it is scary. if not, then its not.