User Info: Keir21

Keir21
4 years ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lG0aec-6490

not sure if old...

User Info: xXxAgentAdaxXx

xXxAgentAdaxXx
4 years ago#2
March? I really doubt the casual fanbase is still playing this game now let alone March to buy your DLC. I really wonder how much sales will they gain?
Formerly known as xXxAdaxXx.

User Info: SolidStryder

SolidStryder
4 years ago#3
I'll probably pick it up, Predator mode wasn't too bad. Survivors I probably won't be playing too often.

User Info: -buizel

-buizel
4 years ago#4
xXxAgentAdaxXx posted...
March? I really doubt the casual fanbase is still playing this game now let alone March to buy your DLC. I really wonder how much sales will they gain?

Yeah really though. I love RE6 but March is a bit far. I'm already starting to fall out of playing it and all this DLC is starting to look less and less appealing.

User Info: YermomHoudini

YermomHoudini
4 years ago#5
so basically it's agent hunt in mercenary? damn, that was what I wanted as default option in agent hunt mode, but it should have been for free. agent was already hell lot flawed without the option to play in merc
Toy Story 4 trailer, best movie 2015?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGuTN_ilmEk

User Info: Cartwheel_Kick

Cartwheel_Kick
4 years ago#6
It looks pretty fun, if it's balanced
You're going to die one day. You'll disappear completely, forever.

User Info: GameCoder

GameCoder
4 years ago#7
OMG love it. Agent Hunters will gonna love this mode.
PSN: Whitemon, RE.net Nickname: Gamecoder -- add me please ^_^ (99/100 Site Buddies)

User Info: Bakyura

Bakyura
4 years ago#8
To the people bringing up how late it is, LiN and DE came out in Feb/March (DE was March), which was a full year after RE5 came out. Sure you can say "But those were story DLC" (Though DE's story wasn't really needed IMO :x) but it's still a year after, where "casual" players probably wouldn't be looking to see if any DLC is gonna come out.

Honestly, I figure these game modes don't take that much work for them (compared to map packs and such, which I wish they were planing to release actual new ones...), which would mean they aren't gonna lose as much if not many people buy 'em. :<

User Info: Starsoul_klr

Starsoul_klr
4 years ago#9
I'm looking forward to this mode. The Agent VS BOW with a target to protect or kill I think fits better for RE6 then Survivors Human vs Human.

So if anything that Agent Hunter experience shall be put into use. I thing the weapon layouts might be the same as Mercenaries but we'll have to wait and see. Also anyone want the Rookie model as an alt for the Agent?
http://www.youtube.com/user/Starsoulklr
I'm an Ultra Nerd for Video Games so see what I've got for viewing.

User Info: Cartwheel_Kick

Cartwheel_Kick
4 years ago#10
Bakyura posted...
To the people bringing up how late it is, LiN and DE came out in Feb/March (DE was March), which was a full year after RE5 came out. Sure you can say "But those were story DLC" (Though DE's story wasn't really needed IMO :x) but it's still a year after, where "casual" players probably wouldn't be looking to see if any DLC is gonna come out.

I suppose you're right, but I don't remember ever having trouble finding mercs games in RE5, not even when Versus DLC was finally released.

I still don't know if it's just low online population or crappy servers but this game looks like it has problems with online population
You're going to die one day. You'll disappear completely, forever.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Siege mode gameplay

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived