Siege mode gameplay

#1Keir21Posted 1/25/2013 8:03:16 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lG0aec-6490

not sure if old...
#2xXxAgentAdaxXxPosted 1/25/2013 8:14:10 AM
March? I really doubt the casual fanbase is still playing this game now let alone March to buy your DLC. I really wonder how much sales will they gain?
---
Formerly known as xXxAdaxXx.
#3SolidStryderPosted 1/25/2013 8:27:41 AM
I'll probably pick it up, Predator mode wasn't too bad. Survivors I probably won't be playing too often.
#4-buizelPosted 1/25/2013 8:36:30 AM
xXxAgentAdaxXx posted...
March? I really doubt the casual fanbase is still playing this game now let alone March to buy your DLC. I really wonder how much sales will they gain?

Yeah really though. I love RE6 but March is a bit far. I'm already starting to fall out of playing it and all this DLC is starting to look less and less appealing.
#5YermomHoudiniPosted 1/25/2013 9:38:04 AM(edited)
so basically it's agent hunt in mercenary? damn, that was what I wanted as default option in agent hunt mode, but it should have been for free. agent was already hell lot flawed without the option to play in merc
---
Toy Story 4 trailer, best movie 2015?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGuTN_ilmEk
#6Cartwheel_KickPosted 1/25/2013 10:37:47 AM
It looks pretty fun, if it's balanced
---
You're going to die one day. You'll disappear completely, forever.
#7GameCoderPosted 1/25/2013 10:43:50 AM
OMG love it. Agent Hunters will gonna love this mode.
---
PSN: Whitemon, RE.net Nickname: Gamecoder -- add me please ^_^ (99/100 Site Buddies)
#8BakyuraPosted 1/25/2013 11:11:02 AM
To the people bringing up how late it is, LiN and DE came out in Feb/March (DE was March), which was a full year after RE5 came out. Sure you can say "But those were story DLC" (Though DE's story wasn't really needed IMO :x) but it's still a year after, where "casual" players probably wouldn't be looking to see if any DLC is gonna come out.

Honestly, I figure these game modes don't take that much work for them (compared to map packs and such, which I wish they were planing to release actual new ones...), which would mean they aren't gonna lose as much if not many people buy 'em. :<
#9Starsoul_klrPosted 1/25/2013 11:46:39 AM
I'm looking forward to this mode. The Agent VS BOW with a target to protect or kill I think fits better for RE6 then Survivors Human vs Human.

So if anything that Agent Hunter experience shall be put into use. I thing the weapon layouts might be the same as Mercenaries but we'll have to wait and see. Also anyone want the Rookie model as an alt for the Agent?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Starsoulklr
I'm an Ultra Nerd for Video Games so see what I've got for viewing.
#10Cartwheel_KickPosted 1/25/2013 7:50:06 PM
Bakyura posted...
To the people bringing up how late it is, LiN and DE came out in Feb/March (DE was March), which was a full year after RE5 came out. Sure you can say "But those were story DLC" (Though DE's story wasn't really needed IMO :x) but it's still a year after, where "casual" players probably wouldn't be looking to see if any DLC is gonna come out.

I suppose you're right, but I don't remember ever having trouble finding mercs games in RE5, not even when Versus DLC was finally released.

I still don't know if it's just low online population or crappy servers but this game looks like it has problems with online population
---
You're going to die one day. You'll disappear completely, forever.