Capcom Reveals Resident Evil Revelations Special Edition Bundle

#1skermacPosted 1/25/2013 2:44:58 PM
Too bad it's just for Japan, I want the watch! This game is shaping up to be better than RE6 it looks like.

Check out the pics

Feast your eyes on the Unveiled Edition premium set: it comes included with a copy of the game, a soundtrack CD, a BSAA card case and a BSAA wristwatch. This isn't just any old watch; this is a watch made by US Agency - we're talking FBI type stuff right here. Better dust off that credit card though, as this bundle will set you back a cool 42,000 yen (approx. 293 / 346 / $467).

A slightly cheaper BSAA watch set will set you back 39,900 yen (approx. 279 / 329 / $440) which just includes a copy of the title and the watch. Funnily enough, if you opt for the limited set which includes all items in the premium set except for the watch, you'll just have to fork out 7,490 yen (approx. 50 / 60 / $80) - obviously meaning that the watch the most expensive item.

We have to admit that this timepiece is pretty neat, but is it worth the extra couple of night shifts at work to purchase it? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/01/capcom_reveals_resident_evil_revelations_special_edition_bundle_for_japan
#2skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 2:47:52 PM
On second thought I will pass on the watch. It would be better to me if it was a S.T.A.R.S. or D.S.O. watch then I would really like to have one.
#3Mister_ZurkonPosted 1/25/2013 2:48:52 PM
They really want us to give a crap about the BSAA...

Too bad it's the worst thing to happen to the series.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#4Syn_VengeancePosted 1/25/2013 2:51:22 PM
Mister_Zurkon posted...

How is it the worst thing to happen to the series?
---
Currently playing: Resident evil 6, need for speed most wanted 2013, Devil May Cry 2013, borderlands 2
#5Mister_ZurkonPosted 1/25/2013 2:53:52 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...

How is it the worst thing to happen to the series?

Well, the whole point of horror is to be on the defense,or at very least a victim of the circumstance . Once you make a group dedicated to "Fighting The Horror" it's not really a horror story.

And UC sucked, and 5 and 6 were huge letdowns.

Rev was OK as BSAA goes, but they didn't make them rambo's, and unlike 5 and 6 the new BSAA guys were fleshed out.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#6IlDankoPosted 1/25/2013 2:54:18 PM
skermac posted...
On second thought I will pass on the watch. It would be better to me if it was a S.T.A.R.S. or D.S.O. watch then I would really like to have one.

But the BSAA has the best logo among those 3
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
#7Mister_ZurkonPosted 1/25/2013 2:55:35 PM
IlDanko posted...
skermac posted...

STARS is best logo.
---
#8skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 5:48:33 PM
Mister_Zurkon posted...
IlDanko posted...
skermac posted...

STARS is best logo.

I like the look of the S.T.A.R.S. logo best too.
#9PyroSparkPosted 1/25/2013 6:23:27 PM
Mister_Zurkon posted...

Love the BSAA. Chris and Jill ftw.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#10ravenscourgePosted 1/25/2013 6:33:40 PM
S.T.A.R.S. > BSAA
---
XBL - k0mRaDe Kr1m5oN PSN - ravenscourge
Sindel, Kitana, and Raiden. <3