not loading?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

2 years ago#1
just bought this game and tried to play it and I always gets hung up on the first loading screen, deleted the game data and tried again 4 times and still did not work :(
---
PSN:kropodra
put on your metal gear, prepare to take your mark ive got mad game like up up down down left right left right B A select start
2 years ago#2
worked the 5th time......wonder if my hdd is going or if i was impatient ?
---
put on your metal gear, prepare to take your mark ive got mad game like up up down down left right left right B A select start
2 years ago#3
your PS3 is dying. better backup all your stuff.
---
Shadows of the Damned is an awesome game.
2 years ago#4
ShinWesker posted...
your PS3 is dying. better backup all your stuff.

---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
2 years ago#5
crap this will be my 3rd ps3 I wonder if the extended warranty is still active
---
2 years ago#6
lil_mocchi posted...

Welcome to the club, I also bought a 3rd PS3....
---
Shadows of the Damned is an awesome game.
2 years ago#7
lil_mocchi posted...

try to delay the inevitable as much as you can 'cause PS4 is soon coming up.
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived