Do you replay campaigns for the story or character?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Do you replay campaigns for the story or character?
4 years ago#1
I have plat and No Hope and everything else, so when I replay a campaign solo or online for fun I usually play in Sherry's or Ada's campaigns. Not for the story but because I love those 2. And I still have fun getting lots of kills even though they don't have the best story in the game. It's all relative.

Why does everyone else replay, story or character?
4 years ago#2
leons story
chris for characters butts
jakes for characters personalities

ada for all of the above reasons.
(PSN - zombiabsol3) Playing:Resident Evil 6, PSASBR, and LBP:Karting. Add me :D
"No More Tears, Not Until I Avenge Your Death" ~ Helena Harper RE6
4 years ago#3
I replay for the story. Story is the only MAIN and IMPORTANT thing for me in RE series. Else the game is nothing different to other third person shooter game.
Don't need sharingan to see this.
4 years ago#4
i replay coz i'm bored.
4 years ago#5
I've probably replayed Chris' campaign the most. Love the story, he's my favorite character, and I love the score.
4 years ago#6
Chris chapter 2 over and over and over again
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
4 years ago#7
Chris mostly. Its the only decent campaign and he's my favorite character. But in general the campaign for this game is bad.
"No man should fight any war but his own."
4 years ago#8
I replay Ada's over & over because I honestly think hers was the best of them all aside from the dreaded chapter 5 helicopter sequence but now thanks to the stage update, I can just skip that.

Other than that I'll do any of them besides Chris' (I hate literally every section of his story) every now & then usually for characters.
If you're going to make a big deal over everything, don't do it around me.
PSN ID: LeonHart32
4 years ago#9
SolidStryder posted...
I've probably replayed Chris' campaign the most. Love the story, he's my favorite character, and I love the score.

Same here, on all counts. Just replayed Chris's campaign yesterday.

Did Leon's chapter one today to rack up some melee kills for the event. I only got 218 for Chris's whole campaign, since Piers wanted to shoot every enemy I froze. Got around 250 on Leon's chapter 1 alone today.
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
4 years ago#10
leons story
chris for characters butts
jakes for characters personalities

ada for all of the above reasons.

This, but for Sherry and Helena's butts instead.
Fact: all fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.
http://i.minus.com/ixGBrDD4hclHn.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Do you replay campaigns for the story or character?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived