Do you replay campaigns for the story or character?

#1skermacPosted 1/26/2013 12:36:29 PM
I have plat and No Hope and everything else, so when I replay a campaign solo or online for fun I usually play in Sherry's or Ada's campaigns. Not for the story but because I love those 2. And I still have fun getting lots of kills even though they don't have the best story in the game. It's all relative.

Why does everyone else replay, story or character?
#2zombiabsolPosted 1/26/2013 12:38:56 PM
leons story
chris for characters butts
jakes for characters personalities

ada for all of the above reasons.
---
(PSN - zombiabsol3) Playing:Resident Evil 6, PSASBR, and LBP:Karting. Add me :D
"No More Tears, Not Until I Avenge Your Death" ~ Helena Harper RE6
#3good_tobiPosted 1/27/2013 12:57:28 PM
I replay for the story. Story is the only MAIN and IMPORTANT thing for me in RE series. Else the game is nothing different to other third person shooter game.
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#4UnknownWinPosted 1/27/2013 1:02:18 PM
i replay coz i'm bored.
#5SolidStryderPosted 1/27/2013 1:02:39 PM
I've probably replayed Chris' campaign the most. Love the story, he's my favorite character, and I love the score.
#6IlDankoPosted 1/27/2013 1:02:44 PM
Chris chapter 2 over and over and over again
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
#7sbn4Posted 1/27/2013 1:33:44 PM
Chris mostly. Its the only decent campaign and he's my favorite character. But in general the campaign for this game is bad.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#8Hewie3Posted 1/27/2013 2:35:47 PM
I replay Ada's over & over because I honestly think hers was the best of them all aside from the dreaded chapter 5 helicopter sequence but now thanks to the stage update, I can just skip that.

Other than that I'll do any of them besides Chris' (I hate literally every section of his story) every now & then usually for characters.
---
If you're going to make a big deal over everything, don't do it around me.
PSN ID: LeonHart32
#9jpv2000Posted 1/27/2013 2:55:09 PM
SolidStryder posted...
I've probably replayed Chris' campaign the most. Love the story, he's my favorite character, and I love the score.

Same here, on all counts. Just replayed Chris's campaign yesterday.

Did Leon's chapter one today to rack up some melee kills for the event. I only got 218 for Chris's whole campaign, since Piers wanted to shoot every enemy I froze. Got around 250 on Leon's chapter 1 alone today.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#10Dabrikishaw15Posted 1/27/2013 3:38:33 PM
leons story
chris for characters butts
jakes for characters personalities

ada for all of the above reasons.

This, but for Sherry and Helena's butts instead.
---
Fact: all fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.
http://i.minus.com/ixGBrDD4hclHn.gif