Is Resident Evil Revelations 2 possible? SPOILERS

#1Loki90Posted 1/26/2013 12:18:45 PM
Who played RE Revelations on 3ds know that the story has a lot of potential for a sequel. Theres Morgan, Jessica, Ray, Parker, a lot of mix up things to throw.

I wonder how would be Parker vs Jessica. Also Chris may hold a grudge on her.

The fans asked and Capcom brought Revelations to PS3, Xbox360, Wii-U and PC. So is possible to dream about a sequel right?

Maybe they could include in Revelations 2, Claire and Leon.
#2slapper1Posted 1/26/2013 3:36:29 PM
The director of Revelations mentioned in a post release interview of Revelations that the game was popular enough, that he intends to make a sequel. I'd expect it by mid 2014 or so.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#3AnimesetsunaPosted 1/26/2013 3:39:04 PM
Make a sequel? After Revelation story? Hmm...
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I(Setsuna Henry) like Kana Hanazawa & Yui Ogura and wish to CALL THEM EVERYDAY
#4SolidStryderPosted 1/26/2013 3:45:45 PM
Resident Evil: Reservations.

"Chris, pretty sure Wesker didn't survive a rocket to the face in a volcano."

"I don't know..."
#5longstorm555Posted 1/26/2013 3:54:01 PM
if there's a sequel, i cab almost guarantee it will be a cg movie. especially since fans want chris and jill in a movie and producers showed interest in putting those two in a movie.
#6slapper1Posted 1/26/2013 4:12:06 PM(edited)
^ I could see that, and would welcome it. What makes me happy is that Revelations is one of the best selling 3DS games thus far, and was very well received by critics and fans alike. It did a great job blending of horror with action and it brought us Raid mode, which was amazing. If a sequel is made, they better bring in the developmental staff of Revelations 1, they clearly know their s***.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#7Cartwheel_KickPosted 1/26/2013 4:09:04 PM
SolidStryder posted...
Resident Evil: Reservations.

"Chris, pretty sure Wesker didn't survive a rocket to the face in a volcano."

"I don't know..."

lmao

I kinda would have preferred that the "main series" kept some of the same characters (I expected Jessica and/or that other dude in RE6) but if they end up making a side story that has a separate style, so be it. At least we'll have creepier RE games
---
You're going to die one day. You'll disappear completely, forever.
#8PyroSparkPosted 1/26/2013 4:13:25 PM
longstorm555 posted...
if there's a sequel, i cab almost guarantee it will be a cg movie. especially since fans want chris and jill in a movie and producers showed interest in putting those two in a movie.

Would love to see this.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#9jpv2000Posted 1/27/2013 8:20:27 AM
PyroSpark posted...
longstorm555 posted...

Would love to see this.

I would as well.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)