Why does this game have so many d***heads?

#1D_Lewis21Posted 1/26/2013 5:44:58 PM
Just had to turn off my PS3 because of some a****** who joined the lobby and started spamming me with the magnum. Had both attack reaction and infinite ammo on and he wouldn't let me get up, just kept on shooting me down. Thew few times I managed to escape I pressed select to exit, but he kept on shooting me out of it. Left me with no choice, but to switch off the console and lose all of my progress thus far.

Two days ago some guy joined in as Piers and took me out with two acid rounds. He first put me into dying status and then finished me. It was deliberate as he had just joined, no enemy in sight and he was standing in front of me whilst I was dying and then shot another one right at me. I lost out on my S rank as it was one deaths too many and had to repeat the chapter.

Earlier today there was another ass wipe who wouldn't kill anyone and would just slowly walk all the way down. Whenever I called him he would stop and say "I'm on it" wasting more time. There was actually a similar guy last week. He joined just before I left the snowy mountain area in Jake's chapter 2 and wouldn't come to the gate. He just stood a bit away from me and whenever I called him he used Jake's "No" command. Other than that he just stood there doing nothing. Had to quit again.

Where has this sudden influx of morons come from?
---
Man U - England's most successful ever club
Robin van Perfect FTW!!http://i49.tinypic.com/2dt4qw7.jpg
#2SunricerPosted 1/26/2013 5:48:34 PM
Not experienced anything but helpful players myself, but granted I don't really play with random people.
I'd say every game has it's fair share of D-bags, but those sound just terrible. :(

If you want, I can probably play with you sometime? I'm actually nice and try my best to be helpful. ^_^
---
http://oi47.tinypic.com/ofbvav.jpg
#3AnimesetsunaPosted 1/26/2013 5:55:32 PM
I found most people join in are newbies. So can't blame them. I got blow up by grenade and remote bomb a few times by those newbies.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I(Setsuna Henry) like Kana Hanazawa & Yui Ogura and wish to CALL THEM EVERYDAY
#4SemiotequePosted 1/26/2013 5:57:16 PM
Don't play with Infinite Ammo turned on. Turn it off. Do whatever you can to create a game where people have to actually play. If you turn up the difficulty morons will just die. That'll usually keep trolls out.

That said I've never had anyone join my game and be a moron. But usually I'm the one joining other people.
#5SunricerPosted 1/26/2013 5:57:31 PM
I'm a newbie and I'd never deliberately force another player to shut off the PS3 by spamming magnum or kill them with acid rounds. >_>
---
http://oi47.tinypic.com/ofbvav.jpg
#6DanielSpace79Posted 1/26/2013 5:58:07 PM
Animesetsuna posted...
I found most people join in are newbies. So can't blame them. I got blow up by grenade and remote bomb a few times by those newbies.

Eh...I disagree with this a bit. There's something different between accidental blow ups and someone being intentionally aholish
---
"Hey! Porky Pig! I hope you get molested!"
PSN: TheWorstType
#7IlDankoPosted 1/26/2013 5:59:39 PM
D_Lewis21 posted...
Just had to turn off my PS3 because of some a****** who joined the lobby and started spamming me with the magnum. Had both attack reaction and infinite ammo on and he wouldn't let me get up, just kept on shooting me down. Thew few times I managed to escape I pressed select to exit, but he kept on shooting me out of it. Left me with no choice, but to switch off the console and lose all of my progress thus far

Ehmm wasn't it easier to log out of your PSN account?
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
#8dodgekk9Posted 1/26/2013 6:22:11 PM
This is why I usually play the campaign solo and Mercenaries with PSN friends as my top priority.
---
youtube.com/platinumphalanges - My Youtube channel for RE 6 Mercenaries/ COD BlackOps2 gameplay
***Add me on PSN (PressStart101) if you want to be in my videos
#9ReceiverxWisdomPosted 1/26/2013 6:27:11 PM
Something like this happened to me in another game: Uncharted 2. It was a similar situation to yours, TC. A bunch of weak bread pieces of s*** killing me just for laughs and giggles.

Keep your friends close is my advice. Find a partner to buddy up with, that's what I did.
---
"A rose best blooms near death. You're in full bloom, pal!" ~ Iori Yagami
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#10AnimesetsunaPosted 1/26/2013 6:33:42 PM
DanielSpace79 posted...
Animesetsuna posted...

Eh...I disagree with this a bit. There's something different between accidental blow ups and someone being intentionally aholish

I know what you mean. Just that I never meet a random who are being intentionally troll. If I meet that kind of troll, I will troll that jerk back.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I(Setsuna Henry) like Kana Hanazawa & Yui Ogura and wish to CALL THEM EVERYDAY