Why does this game have so many d***heads?

#11KingVi3Posted 1/26/2013 7:38:29 PM
Animesetsuna posted...
I found most people join in are newbies. So can't blame them. I got blow up by grenade and remote bomb a few times by those newbies.

Nope. Some people get in the way and never move away
---
PLS
OnE_SwAG-i3
#12AnimesetsunaPosted 1/26/2013 7:40:22 PM
KingVi3 posted...
Animesetsuna posted...
I found most people join in are newbies. So can't blame them. I got blow up by grenade and remote bomb a few times by those newbies.

Nope. Some people get in the way and never move away

I know.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I(Setsuna Henry) like Kana Hanazawa & Yui Ogura and wish to CALL THEM EVERYDAY
#13SolidStryderPosted 1/26/2013 7:54:46 PM
ReceiverxWisdom posted...

Keep your friends close is my advice.

I like where you're going with this, keep your enemies closer. Join up with these trolls as often as you can. Form a troll broship with them, then offer to introduce them to a friend of yours, Lennay Kekua.

Troll them IRL.
#14Cartwheel_KickPosted 1/27/2013 12:27:56 AM
Maybe Christmas brought a bunch of teens along. I haven't played campaign much since then so I dunno
---
You're going to die one day. You'll disappear completely, forever.
#15Candy__GirlPosted 1/27/2013 1:26:28 AM
I haven't played campaign online with any randoms since Christmas and before that they few I teamed up with were okay... I never had any horrible experiences.

As for Mercs? Yikes. I don't understand how some people try to play. It's not that they're inexperienced, it's that they're playing like spazes.
#16werewolfgoldPosted 1/27/2013 1:54:47 AM(edited)
Y'all play with...other people...ONLINE...?

lolololololol

Should've known better. Either do it in person or with established online friends. Never randoms.
---
The full moon is beautiful, don't you think? Have you ever had the chance to look at it?
#17CT_HardcasePosted 1/27/2013 2:02:01 AM
Campaign Experiences: OH MY GOSH, THESE TWO J'AVO KEEP KILLING ME! HELP PARTNER!

Mercs Experience: Oh, you're dying? I'll just stand next to your body. Handle yourself!

My thoughts on experiences: Well, crap. Y'all suck.
---
"LEON!"
"SIMMONS!"
#18NM_hunterPosted 1/27/2013 2:17:28 AM
Welcome to life. You'll find people like that everywhere, at school, at work, online on your video games. Nothing shocking here.
#19AnimesetsunaPosted 1/27/2013 2:32:24 AM
Hardly play campaign unless speedrun event. Well, i found few people don't know what the heck is "Here for event" and join in wasting time shooting enemies. @_@
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Setsuna Henry likes Kana Hanazawa and wish to CALL HER EVERYDAY
#20MissNayePosted 1/27/2013 5:43:23 AM
I normally do not play with Agent Hunt on because I am extremely mean to them. I am not sure if they can hear me when my mic is on, but the few times I turn Agent Hunt on (or playing with someone who has it on), I do give a warning to them:

"You will not win against me. You will die constantly and you have no chance of beating me. Don't waste your time against me, dunno about my partner (if they are human, if they are AI, I tell them which character I am playing)."

Agent Hunters are annoying to me at best, but if I need first aid sprays and I don't feel like grinding for them, I will turn it on. That is all it is good for imo.

BTW: I try to make it fair by not using grenade launchers, Magnums, etc. When I am in a really mean mood, I turn the infinite ammo off.
---
PSN: Ladynaye | ResidentEvil.net : Ladynaye
Xbox Live: MorigannaX