I find it kinda funny...

#1xokennyxoPosted 1/27/2013 4:33:13 AM
That all the campaign has different end feelings when you finish their campaigns.

Like how Leon's campaign made me feel like I should have a badass partner and how to be slightly comically in desperate times.

Jake's made me feel chessy because it was a cheeky romance between Jake & Sherry that was obvious from the start.

Chris's made me cry because of Chris's emotional scenes and the final scene that made me ship Nivansfield.

Ada was just badass all the way through and realize that her and Leon finally need to hook up.

Each of them had different aspects and I respect that.

I really hope that Capcom releases Story DLC.
---
---
I've got a burning desire for...
#2UnknownWinPosted 1/27/2013 4:39:38 AM
story dlc should be about wesker and how he met jill and had sex
then he got jake and u play as jake when he was kid.
#3good_tobiPosted 1/27/2013 8:41:00 AM
xokennyxo posted...
That all the campaign has different end feelings when you finish their campaigns.

Like how Leon's campaign made me feel like I should have a badass partner and how to be slightly comically in desperate times.

Jake's made me feel chessy because it was a cheeky romance between Jake & Sherry that was obvious from the start.

Chris's made me cry because of Chris's emotional scenes and the final scene that made me ship Nivansfield.

Ada was just badass all the way through and realize that her and Leon finally need to hook up.

Each of them had different aspects and I respect that.

I really hope that Capcom releases Story DLC.
---

rated ***** of 5
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.