Angry Joe voted this the 6th worst game of 2012

#1ShinWeskerPosted 1/27/2013 6:10:26 AM
http://youtu.be/9WmdvT-8m9g

I really don't agree.

I mean, it has problems, but I still had more fun with it than any other ubisoft/activision game ever.

It is probably the worst Resident Evil out of the main series because of the terrible turret, vehicle sections but still a good game.
---
Shadows of the Damned is an awesome game.
#2UnknownWinPosted 1/27/2013 6:16:40 AM
i agree

re6 wasn't as good as orc.
#3MajTheMaidenPosted 1/27/2013 6:19:43 AM
Me is voting Angry Joe as the worst youtube 'celebrity' (I don't think he is a reviewer really) of 2012.
#4Hewie3Posted 1/27/2013 7:27:06 AM
The game really isn't that bad. Even before patches it wasn't bad really. Sure, it wasn't great plot wise but the game wasn't broken and was fun. I'm sorry but I find RE6 a lot more entertaining than any Assassin's Creed or Call of Duty...
---
If you're going to make a big deal over everything, don't do it around me.
PSN ID: LeonHart32
#5jpv2000Posted 1/27/2013 7:49:11 AM
Hewie3 posted...
The game really isn't that bad. Even before patches it wasn't bad really. Sure, it wasn't great plot wise but the game wasn't broken and was fun. I'm sorry but I find RE6 a lot more entertaining than any Assassin's Creed or Call of Duty...

Same here. I've enjoyed the game from day one.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#6RichterdgfPosted 1/27/2013 8:15:05 AM
Joe's an idiot. If a game isn't EXACTLY the way he wants it he rips it to pieces without even giving it a chance. I take him about as seriously as I take Zero Punctuation, only I know that ZP does it for laughs while Joe is being serious.
---
-M-
Get equipped with Metal Blade