Is this game good??

#1MishimaBloodPosted 1/27/2013 12:46:04 PM
I never got into the series, I only played 4 half way through, and 5 until the volcano fight with that Wesker guy. What really annoys me in the series is the fact that u need to stop in order to shoot. So, anyway how is this game storywise, gameplay, replay value and content ( customization, outfits, modes or anything). I m planning to get Dead Space 3 and this game is the closest I can find although I dont see much horror elements anymore ( in 5 at least). Any info would be appreciated, ty
---
"Might controls everything"
#2good_tobiPosted 1/27/2013 1:03:48 PM
thats a lot of questions........

you can move and shoot now .

There are 2 extra modes and rests are DLC, you get the different outfits but aren't usable in the campaign mode.
regarding horror element, there's lot of improvement but it isn't scary enough.

for rest check ign review.
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#3B18ChampPosted 1/27/2013 1:04:06 PM
This game is pretty bad. Its not even nearly as good as RE5. If you have to play this game, rent it or wait until you can get it very cheap.
#4UltimateSolPosted 1/27/2013 1:10:35 PM
B18Champ posted...
rent it or wait until you can get it very cheap.

i will use that way
---
PSN: ultimatesolzero
#5SolidStryderPosted 1/27/2013 1:11:57 PM
B18Champ posted...
This game is pretty bad. Its not even nearly as good as RE5. If you have to play this game, rent it or wait until you can get it very cheap.

LOL so much fail in one post.
#6MishimaBlood(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 1:15:15 PM
B18Champ posted...

Wow, u serious? And I wasnt really impressed with 5.. Anyway, thanks. Some explanation about why is it that bad would have been nice though
---
"Might controls everything"
#7Orochi_LedePosted 1/27/2013 1:18:21 PM(edited)
MishimaBlood posted...
B18Champ posted...

Wow, u serious? And I wasnt really impressed with 5.. Anyway, thanks. Some explanation about why is it that bad would have been nice though

You have to understand, people like that don't know much of what they talk about, usually to hear them self speak, it's best you ignore these people. he pretty much lost me at "as good as RE5" but nothing about that post was worth reading anyway.

the game is has flaws of course, but it's pretty decent. but you may need to try the demo to see if it fits you.
---
"I'm sorry squeeky, it's just a game, you got to get before you get got"
#8ZeeDoggePosted 1/27/2013 1:18:29 PM
-Best combat in the series
-Lost of different styles of scaryness(tension, stress, chaos, escaping)
-30 hours long
-Best plot and acting in the RE series
-Lots and lots of variety
-Agent Hunt is the greatest troll mode ever
#9B18ChampPosted 1/27/2013 2:59:08 PM

- Terrible story
- Lame villains
- Far too many QTE's
- Fighting the same bosses over and over and over again
- Vehicle sections are painfully bad
- Only 3 maps in mercenaries
- The last 2 chapters of Leon's campaign feature almost no zombies at all
- Very little replay value

The list goes on. This game was a huge disappointment and probably deserves the 4.5 that Gamespot gave it.
#10tevin1569Posted 1/27/2013 3:08:43 PM
ZeeDogge posted...
-Best combat in the series
-Lost of different styles of scaryness(tension, stress, chaos, escaping)
-30 hours long
-Best plot and acting in the RE series
-Lots and lots of variety
-Agent Hunt is the greatest troll mode ever

Pretty much this. People hate to hate, I mean it has flaws, but it's a great game.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)