Do you prefer romance in Resident Evil game/story?

#1good_tobiPosted 1/27/2013 3:58:01 PM
thoughts? - Results (158 votes)
Yes, I love it.
57.59% (91 votes)
No, I don't want it.
42.41% (67 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Was hanging out with friends in the town and saw prices of bouquet of flowers raised quiet high. Guess, V-day effect. Was thinking to make the topic on the eve but can't help myself.

Yeah topics may have split opinions and pairs but its welcome.

Personally, I am not that fan of romance in the game/movies, particularly that's presented over the top but I think Resident Evil has done well in this section.....even showing obsessed love in resident evil 6. I didn't like romance in resident evil before this changed my opinion.

Shinruz posted...
good_tobi posted...

RE isn't a romantic game and they won't be focusing too much on such things.

RE a romance game, it isn't by any means. But it provides much better development between the characters. If moments like these did not exist then it would just be a mindless zombie frag fest.
Look at RE5 for instance...Chris pretty much slapped Sheva in the ass and made her his inventory mule throughout the entire game.

---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#2NoHopeLegendPosted 1/27/2013 4:04:32 PM
Chris + Jill = <3
Claire + Steve = </3
Jake + Sherry = <3
Leon + Ada = <3

Jake says "Hell yeah!"
:D
#3jf5tlgrPosted 1/27/2013 4:05:06 PM
i don't think romance needed in jombie killing action game.
#4Big_Boss1432Posted 1/27/2013 4:07:04 PM
I prefer not knowing anything, while investigating and exploring in my resident evil games :)
---
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.
#5IlDankoPosted 1/27/2013 4:10:49 PM
I know were this topic is going... And i'm not liking it
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
#6NoHopeLegendPosted 1/27/2013 4:22:42 PM
Unfortunately, I have to admit now though that the love scene between Ada and Leon has been dragged on for a little too long. Capcom better bring it to a conclusion by next game, or no ones gonna care about it anymore, maybe even hate it.

The conclusion could be a number of things: A happy ending, a kiss along with going steady, heartbreak: one finds another love, heartbreak: one turns the other down, even the death of one of them would work! It doesn't matter whatever conclusion Capcom decides, as it ends. it can't just be left out in the open again like it was in RE4 and RE6. You & I have to admit guys, this has to end.
#7edward18Posted 1/27/2013 4:36:42 PM
Don't care either way.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#8good_tobi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 4:39:37 PM
jf5tlgr posted...
i don't think romance needed in jombie killing action game.

I have 50-50 opinions on this.......lets see after The last of US comes out.

Big_Boss1432 posted...
I prefer not knowing anything, while investigating and exploring in my resident evil games :)

lol, so you're saying you like whatever the outcome of the story......

IlDanko posted...
I know were this topic is going... And i'm not liking it

this topic will only go to WHERE you know if shippers debate against their pairs......till then it won't...also which topic doesn't go to WHERE we all know when it comes to characters....anyway topic is just giving in your opinions regarding existence of romance in series or not, not about debating about your pairs isn't canon and my pair makes sense etc, mate :)

NoHopeLegend posted...
Unfortunately, I have to admit now though that the love scene between Ada and Leon has been dragged on for a little too long. Capcom better bring it to a conclusion by next game, or no ones gonna care about it anymore, maybe even hate it.
You & I have to admit guys, this has to end.

Yeah Leon and Ada relationship has been dragged too long for now. I hope they bring closure to this in next game. But I will have to go for sad ending. It will be unforgettable.
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#9Big_Boss1432Posted 1/27/2013 4:41:19 PM
lol, so you're saying you like whatever the outcome of the story......

To a certain extent yes, you're usually afraid of what you don't know ;)
---
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.
#10jpv2000Posted 1/27/2013 4:44:18 PM
Romance is always a good thing.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)