So I got Infinite Handgun Ammo first.

#1Reno_TarshilPosted 1/27/2013 6:44:10 PM
Because Leon and his Double Wing Shooters are what I run around with most playthroughs.

Am I crazy, for not unlocking any of the others first?
---
"Man who stand on toilet, is high on pot."
Official Genesect of the Pokemon X Boards!
#2ZeeDoggePosted 1/27/2013 6:48:00 PM
Reno_Tarshil posted...
Because Leon and his Double Wing Shooters are what I run around with most playthroughs.

Why would you use unlimited ammo except for lulz playthroughs?
#3viper9xPosted 1/27/2013 6:50:01 PM
probably, but at the same time you haven't severly changed the balance of your game, but Id get the infite magnum next, and then farm the 1st section of chris chapter 5 for up to 18,000 a run by pulling the levers in the creature workshop area.
#4SamA7XPosted 1/27/2013 6:56:11 PM
I think infinite ammo makes the campaign a little stale, I don't see the point in it myself. Its fun to blast enemies with the magnum but it gets old fast.
---
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII / Black2 FC: 5287 0598 1390
#5viper9xPosted 1/27/2013 7:00:18 PM
SamA7X posted...
I think infinite ammo makes the campaign a little stale, I don't see the point in it myself. Its fun to blast enemies with the magnum but it gets old fast.

yeah, but its good as a boss killer for speedruns
#6slapper1Posted 1/27/2013 7:15:09 PM
Reno_Tarshil posted...

I did the same thing as you TC, because I personally love handguns in this game. I'd recommend infinite magnum or grenade launcher so you have a power weapon for speedruns in later Campaign playthroughs.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#7Reno_Tarshil(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 7:28:41 PM
After adapting to RE4 and RE5's playstyle of conserve your ammo for your big guns and stick with your Handgun, Knife and Melee, that's how I ended up playing most of 6.

Using my Pistol and Melee prompts as much as I could while stock piling ammo for the tough baddies. I figure getting the inf. ammo for the pistol and not say the magnum would still keep the game challenging and fun.
---
"Man who stand on toilet, is high on pot."
Official Genesect of the Pokemon X Boards!
#8Heat_Phins_FanPosted 1/27/2013 9:09:42 PM
I always unlock the handgun first and even now I still use it more than any other gun
---
PSN: MV3_HeatFan
#9YermomHoudiniPosted 1/27/2013 10:06:45 PM
viper9x posted...
probably, but at the same time you haven't severly changed the balance of your game, but Id get the infite magnum next, and then farm the 1st section of chris chapter 5 for up to 18,000 a run by pulling the levers in the creature workshop area.

but you have to deal with the bees, chris chapter 2 and chapter 3 are easier.
---
Toy Story 4 trailer, best movie 2015?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGuTN_ilmEk
#10ravenscourgePosted 1/27/2013 11:10:01 PM
Considering infinite ammo is a joke made for just having fun blasting enemies away after you've already beaten the game, what does it matter?

If you have fun with the handgun then you made the right choice. There's no right or wrong way to go about it.
---
XBL - k0mRaDe Kr1m5oN PSN - ravenscourge
Sindel, Kitana, and Raiden. <3