there is a lot of re4 leon haters here

#61Dabrikishaw15Posted 1/29/2013 12:22:31 PM
guys i think ur posts will never end.
everyone has his opinion
why the hate.

People like wasting their time on edward18 I suppose.
---
Fact: all fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.
http://i.minus.com/ixGBrDD4hclHn.gif
#62edward18Posted 1/29/2013 12:28:35 PM
as much as wasting it on anybody else
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#63UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 12:57:36 PM
Dabrikishaw15 posted...
everyone has his opinion
why the hate.

People like wasting their time on edward18 I suppose.

he has his opinions.
#64Dark_EpathyPosted 1/29/2013 1:04:17 PM
Well, he broke down my post and responded to each facet of it, so I figured I'd do the same. His hatred of the game is very strong, though. There's no penetrating that.

I mean, essentially, I just disagree. I enjoy the new direction of the series as much as I enjoy the old, so there's that. Liking so much about the game obviously has something to do with the fact that I embraced it rather than shunned it.
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
#65Ertrick36Posted 1/29/2013 1:25:49 PM
UnknownWin posted...
everyone has his opinion
why the hate.

I think everyone pretty much just told you the answers, and they did so with some flare. You asked the question "Why the hate?" and the "haters" answered.

People said Leon's character was garbage. They said the story sucked. They said the enemies were boring. I gave you a whole paragraph (or a few) about why I don't really like Leon in RE4 (just want to clarify that I don't hate him) a whole lot; I explained that Leon didn't really seem fit for the role of protagonist because he hardly ever seems to have any true struggle other than rescuing the damsel (and I really don't like those kinds of stories) and he never really had any significant change in character from start to finish; he was just Leon with a chip on his shoulder and a smart-a** attitude, and while that appeals to some people it just doesn't appeal to me. And I think that some of the others were basically trying to get that across to you, TC.

If my explanations don't work for you... then you are either in denial or you are really daft. I explained as much as I could, and I really don't want to start recapping the story just so you can understand. It is as you said in your second line: "Everyone has his opinion." Even the "haters" do. And even I do.
---
What determines whether a game is good is your experience every time you play the game, not the opinions of other people (unless you let it do so).
#66UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 6:53:16 PM
UnknownWin posted...
everyone has his opinion
why the hate.

I think everyone pretty much just told you the answers, and they did so with some flare. You asked the question "Why the hate?" and the "haters" answered.

People said Leon's character was garbage. They said the story sucked. They said the enemies were boring. I gave you a whole paragraph (or a few) about why I don't really like Leon in RE4 (just want to clarify that I don't hate him) a whole lot; I explained that Leon didn't really seem fit for the role of protagonist because he hardly ever seems to have any true struggle other than rescuing the damsel (and I really don't like those kinds of stories) and he never really had any significant change in character from start to finish; he was just Leon with a chip on his shoulder and a smart-a** attitude, and while that appeals to some people it just doesn't appeal to me. And I think that some of the others were basically trying to get that across to you, TC.

If my explanations don't work for you... then you are either in denial or you are really daft. I explained as much as I could, and I really don't want to start recapping the story just so you can understand. It is as you said in your second line: "Everyone has his opinion." Even the "haters" do. And even I do.

ok
#67largerockPosted 1/30/2013 12:23:57 PM
What's all this now?
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#68UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 12:50:25 PM
What's all this now?

i dont know lol.