when will re fans understand that wesker is dead

#1UnknownWinPosted 1/28/2013 3:53:48 AM
when.
#2ssj_duelistPosted 1/28/2013 3:54:48 AM
When he actually dies maybe?
#3Orochi_LedePosted 1/28/2013 3:58:28 AM
This board already went through a massive wesker denial phase, which died down thankfully. even as moronic as they were even they can finally understand that he is dead and gone, you can only be in denial so long before you face facts.

but there are still lingering fans. i still don't understand the obsession he had tho, for a generic, bland villan.
---
"I'm sorry squeeky, it's just a game, you got to get before you get got"
#4UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 4:06:04 AM
When he actually dies maybe?

there is a game called resident evil 5 came out in 2009.
play it.
#5Neutron15Posted 1/28/2013 4:29:25 AM
I thought the Wesker topics are over but it seems to have gotten a Revival
---
The Cycle Of Hatred Can Never Be Broken
Jigoku , Futakomori , Mitsuganae
#6largerockPosted 1/28/2013 4:48:39 AM
Neutron15 posted...
I thought the Wesker topics are over but it seems to have gotten a Revival

NO IT HAS NOT.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#7DegalonPosted 1/28/2013 6:34:58 AM(edited)
To be fair, he died in Resident Evil.

He's been UNDEAD ever since Code Veronica.

And now he's Redead.

Just be glad that doesn't mean he's A ReDead. Those things would be nightmares forever if they were ever implemented into Resident Evil.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#8SamA7XPosted 1/28/2013 6:44:06 AM
Wesker came back to life after his torso was ripped to shreds by Tyrant, he survived being shot at by multipule rockets in the battle before the volcano, he survived upto his neck in lava, let me repeat that, survived LAVA! Wesker swims around in it like it was look warm water, so two rockets to the head isn't going to do much if his body can resist molten lava.
---
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII / Black2 FC: 5287 0598 1390
#9Miku_369Posted 1/28/2013 6:54:29 AM
SamA7X posted...
Wesker came back to life after his torso was ripped to shreds by Tyrant, he survived being shot at by multipule rockets in the battle before the volcano, he survived upto his neck in lava, let me repeat that, survived LAVA! Wesker swims around in it like it was look warm water, so two rockets to the head isn't going to do much if his body can resist molten lava.

Ouroboros must be dolomite based.
---
"Nano peptide paste; still better than Roses cooking."
"Physics and biology are being mean to me!"
#10IlDankoPosted 1/28/2013 8:18:34 AM(edited)
SamA7X posted...

Uroboros' weakness is fire, wesker's body was completly fused with uroboros, he fell into a pool of magma and got 2 rockets to the head

so yeah... He is dead, why is it so hard to believe?

And why does this topic exist? I thought we were already over with the wesker topics... I don't know what are you trying to do with this TC
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993