Fat zombie with bunch of holes in it, what exactly is the best strategy?

#1SunricerPosted 1/28/2013 9:40:23 AM
For killing these creepy abominations.. >_>
I find explosives solves everything with a bang, but that's not always possible. So what exactly is the "normal" way to kill these ugly B.O.W.s? And what are they called?
---
http://oi47.tinypic.com/ofbvav.jpg
#2NorseLeavesPosted 1/28/2013 9:48:48 AM
u mean whoppers?
u shoot their legs and get him to kneel and kick! repeat that several time and he will be down.
#3largerockPosted 1/28/2013 9:49:33 AM
Magnum shots to the leg to CDG then if still alive repeat.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#4Reno_TarshilPosted 1/28/2013 9:49:53 AM
I think he means the gas zombie... Get something with either rapid fire or a good kick and aim for the head.
---
"Man who stand on toilet, is high on pot."
Official Genesect of the Pokemon X Boards!
#5Sunricer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 9:54:50 AM
*she* and yes, the gas zombie. Are there any other zombies full of tiny holes that shoots gas? Either way, he's creepy as hell, I just want to know the quickest way getting rid of him. Cause I have a phobia for clusters of small holes and that guy is a walking phobia with quite the punch to it. >_>
---
http://oi47.tinypic.com/ofbvav.jpg
#6axlman12934Posted 1/28/2013 9:58:20 AM
sunricer posted...
*she* and yes, the gas zombie. Are there any other zombies full of tiny holes that shoots gas? Either way, he's creepy as hell, I just want to know the quickest way getting rid of him. Cause I have a phobia for clusters of small holes and that guy is a walking phobia with quite the punch to it. >_>

LOL.
---
The OFFICIAL Yu Narukami/Roxas of ALL the Persona & Kingdom Hearts boards. P4A main:Yu BBCSE main:Ragna
#7Reno_TarshilPosted 1/28/2013 10:01:56 AM
Sorry! What you need to do madam is aim for the head with either something powerful or rapid fire and keep your distance, which is sorta hard since he will chase you down like you stole his watch.
---
"Man who stand on toilet, is high on pot."
Official Genesect of the Pokemon X Boards!
#8Volren617Posted 1/28/2013 10:03:06 AM
In the campaign Leon is the only one who has to fight one, and the easiest way to get rid of him is to just spam the magnum.

In mercs it will depend on the resources of your character. Characters with a magnum or remote bombs can deal with them pretty easily (Default Chris/Jake/Sherry/Leon/Agent). Helena can use the Hydra to pretty good effect but you have to be much closer. For the others I find running around them and using explosives/barrels works best, though auto shotguns also work. Thankfully they are much weaker in mercs than in the game.
#9NorseLeavesPosted 1/28/2013 10:07:00 AM(edited)
ahhh....u mean lepoti tsa....I was wondering about Fat zombies u said in the title...
The first thing came to me was Whoppers....lol
yup the female gas zombies with bunch of holes on them are called lepoti tsa.
just know that lepoti tsa is 1 word. GF does not let me write its name in one word.
Magnum is your best shot to this one.
#10ZeeDoggePosted 1/28/2013 10:09:05 AM
The weak spot is the pinkness in it's head, which is kinda hard to hit