This month is 8 year anniversary of RE4, will RE6 last as long?

#1skermacPosted 1/28/2013 2:08:17 PM
I bought RE4 on launch date. Then I bought it for every system that it came out for because I loved it that much. I still own it for Gamecube, Wii, PS2, PC, and PSN HD. And

I have been playing it's mercs a couple times a month for 8 years and I am still not tired of it! I play the Campaign 2 or 3 times a year and Ada's missions about that too. I hope to mod the characters on the PC version some day.

Anyone else still playing RE4?

I'm also still playing RE6 every day since launch day. I haven't got tired of it, but I don't know if I will still be playing it 8 years from now. I like it, but of all the RE games RE4 is the only one I enjoy the most.

Happy Anniversary RE4!
#2edward18Posted 1/28/2013 2:10:37 PM
4's the one game I don't play
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#3sadiq2010Posted 1/28/2013 2:13:04 PM
yes resident evil 6 will last for sure, better than the stupid resident evil 4.
#4skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 2:13:37 PM
edward18 posted...

Everyone has their favorites. I hope no one tries to talk others into what game they should or shouldn't play or which is best because each person has his own personal best. Which is your favorite?
#5AnimesetsunaPosted 1/28/2013 2:15:34 PM
skermac posted...
edward18 posted...

Everyone has their favorites. I hope no one tries to talk others into what game they should or shouldn't play or which is best because each person has his own personal best. Which is your favorite?

I am sure his favorite is either Remake or CVX.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Setsuna Henry likes Kana Hanazawa and wish to CALL HER EVERYDAY
#6edward18Posted 1/28/2013 2:15:59 PM
For RE? Code Veronica or Remake. For ANY GAME EVER? Earthworm Jim Special Edition or Earthworm Jim 2 Special Edition.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#7skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 2:20:30 PM
edward18 posted...
For RE? Code Veronica or Remake. For ANY GAME EVER? Earthworm Jim Special Edition or Earthworm Jim 2 Special Edition.

Both of those are great games. I never played any Earthworm Jim games. Non RE games I love Burnout Revenge. It's my fave racing game. I also love the first Resistance Fall of Man which I still play online. Lots of people still there.
#8edward18Posted 1/28/2013 2:23:39 PM
well you do not know what you're missing out on o.o here is Earthworm Jim 1 Special Edition: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_juk3remsc

And here's the Special Edition of 2 (oh my god I love Anything But Tangerine's background in that version!) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxNRyXrvi8s
---
#9IlDankoPosted 1/28/2013 2:26:22 PM
skermac posted...
edward18 posted...

Both of those are great games. I never played any Earthworm Jim games. Non RE games I love Burnout Revenge. It's my fave racing game. I also love the first Resistance Fall of Man which I still play online. Lots of people still there.

+10000

racing + making your competitors explode = WIN
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
#10edward18Posted 1/28/2013 2:27:07 PM
My favorite Racing Game's Diddy Kong Racing.
---