This month is 8 year anniversary of RE4, will RE6 last as long?

#21tevin1569Posted 1/28/2013 4:19:55 PM
Honorless posted...
I miss Outbreak most. ya, i sed it.

Outbreak was amazing! I only played File one and had a blast. Wish we could get HD, and you know internet play.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#22xphoenixonxPosted 1/28/2013 4:36:29 PM
Outbreaks were awesome file 1 and 2 I'd jazz (if you know what I mean)a little if it came to ps3
---
GT-Jake Muller91
Ps3: X0XNixonX0X
#23tevin1569Posted 1/28/2013 4:38:52 PM(edited)
xphoenixonx posted...
Outbreaks were awesome file 1 and 2 I'd jazz (if you know what I mean)a little if it came to ps3

I know what you mean ;), you would dance your heart out!!!!!
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#24SolidStryderPosted 1/28/2013 5:05:47 PM
I'm surprised 4 lasted this long lol. Easily my biggest disappointment of the last console gen. I bought the REmake and RE0 at launch, how did I go from that to shoot'em adventures in Spain lol

Still boggles my mind and irritates me. Oh well.
#25ridley723Posted 1/28/2013 7:02:58 PM
RE6 is a good game. RE4 was a great one.

While I do enjoy RE6 mercs way more, RE4 just has that special something. Perhaps I'm a bit biased because it's my favourite game of all time, but hey, it was many others favourite game as well. RE4 still plays well even today.
#26DegalonPosted 1/28/2013 8:24:53 PM
Meh. 4's probably my least favorite.

The classics, 1, 2, 3, CV, and Outbreak, are all survival horror, while 4, 5, 6, are action horror.

The problem is that while 5 and 6 have Co op to make things more fun, and 6 has good controls, 4 has NEITHER, so it winds up as just really mediocre, bland primitive shooter.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#27DegalonPosted 1/28/2013 8:26:10 PM
IlDanko posted...
skermac posted...
edward18 posted...
For RE? Code Veronica or Remake. For ANY GAME EVER? Earthworm Jim Special Edition or Earthworm Jim 2 Special Edition.

Both of those are great games. I never played any Earthworm Jim games. Non RE games I love Burnout Revenge. It's my fave racing game. I also love the first Resistance Fall of Man which I still play online. Lots of people still there.

+10000

racing + making your competitors explode = WIN

I prefer takedown over revenge.

Better tracks, and more vibrant colors, Revenge suffered from early gen "everything must be brown" syndrome.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#28kalibre16Posted 1/28/2013 10:16:07 PM
GEEZ I feel like I'm the only one here who owns the Iphone version lol it let you select chapters and It was portable (plus it was only a dollar so eh)
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---