piers>ada>>>>helena>sherry

#11tevin1569Posted 1/28/2013 3:18:46 PM
zombiabsol posted...
i have a hard time picturing ada wearing carlas dress..... the personalities just dont fit with eachothers outfits

Yeah, Carla is so seductive!!!! Ada is so...Ada..:P
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#12HonorlessPosted 1/28/2013 3:22:42 PM
Mysterious. Ada is mysterious. That, in its own right is hot. However, he general look is simply beautiful. Modern, sleek, stylish.
---
|| Frantic Antics || Robots in Rowboats ||
I want to beLIEve || Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies
#13Dicer7Posted 1/28/2013 3:23:30 PM
Yeah I can understand liking Carla more for her dress or something but I wouldn't think the gap between them would be that much.

Personally I'm a bigger fan of Helena's design out of all of them, but at the same time I think she's the worst personality in the whole game. *shrugs*
#14AnimesetsunaPosted 1/28/2013 3:24:32 PM
IlDanko posted...
Dicer7 posted...
IlDanko posted...
Sherry beautiful, cute and hot
Ada meh
Carla hot and beautiful

Helena.... Manface

Uh... what?

Yeah.. Idk why but i find carla hotter and more beautiful than ada... Maybe is that scene when the helicopter's light flashes her face

Maybe because of her dress which make her looks hot and beautiful.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Setsuna Henry likes Kana Hanazawa and wish to CALL HER EVERYDAY
#15SonyHoundDawgPosted 1/28/2013 3:31:03 PM(edited)
But for me Helena/Ada/Carla/Sherry

Helena has some nice long hair, a nice rack rack, and she's not skinny as a twig either.

Ada, not bad I like her style, I prefer long hair on woman, but hers is not bad. Carla, basically the same as Ada

Sherry: total meh, hate the voice and I hate don't like her haircut at all.
#16AnimesetsunaPosted 1/28/2013 3:35:47 PM
For long hair, I will prefer Claire over Helena. For short hair, I will prefer Sherry over Ada & Carla. But Claire isn't in 6 so there isn't any character with long hair that I like in 6.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Setsuna Henry likes Kana Hanazawa and wish to CALL HER EVERYDAY
#17Frank_sicPosted 1/28/2013 3:43:35 PM
Ada: Smexy as always <3
Helena: Hot
Sherry: Cute and Beautiful
Carla: Pretty and classy
#18SolidStryderPosted 1/28/2013 3:57:54 PM
tevin1569 posted...
zombiabsol posted...
i have a hard time picturing ada wearing carlas dress..... the personalities just dont fit with eachothers outfits

Yeah, Carla is so seductive!!!! Ada is so...Ada..:P

Dat. Evil. Smirk. Gets me every time.

Also, Helenas got such a rough manchin.
#19IlDankoPosted 1/28/2013 4:25:12 PM
tevin1569 posted...
IlDanko posted...
Dicer7 posted...
IlDanko posted...
Sherry beautiful, cute and hot
Ada meh
Carla hot and beautiful

Helena.... Manface

Uh... what?

Yeah.. Idk why but i find carla hotter and more beautiful than ada... Maybe is that scene when the helicopter's light flashes her face

I like Ada, but Carla seemed to have more personality and she's a bad girl, I feel you bro.

Ada should have died instead of carla :(
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
#20ManuMIASPosted 1/28/2013 8:38:27 PM
mine are Piers>Helena>Carla>Sherry>Ada

I think Ada oufit its very bad, she looks like a dominatrix or something like that, I saw a picture of an old woman dressing leather very similar like Ada and... in real life she looks ridiculous.

Carla for the other hand looks better like other posters said, her dress is ok, kinda generic, Excella got a better dress but her actitude its interesting.

Helena doesnt have manface at all. She is beatiful love her tomboy actitud she reminds me Claire but she looks better with her long hair. Her oufits are ok, Cop outfit its very sexy too bad it has a bad loadaout.

Sherry voice wasnt appealing, looks are ok...

Ada Crossman is awsome as Piers, I like all his costumes I found hilarious OP place Piers along with the other females.