I'm so excited for the Rooftop Mission

#11DetBeauregardPosted 1/28/2013 10:48:47 PM
I'm more excited for Creature Workshop, to be honest. I'm one of the rare ones who prefers J'avo maps to zombie ones.
#12tevin1569(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 10:50:13 PM
DetBeauregard posted...
I'm more excited for Creature Workshop, to be honest. I'm one of the rare ones who prefers J'avo maps to zombie ones.

I like J'avo>Zombies, so you're not the only one, but I'm stoked...and it's not confirmed Creature Workshop is J'avo. :P
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#13BasementDudePosted 1/28/2013 11:25:34 PM
you can see me on another roof spying on helena
---
number of e-huggies received today: 5645
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 217,000,597
#14Cartwheel_KickPosted 1/28/2013 11:42:30 PM
where is it stated there is DLC tomorrow?
---
You're going to die one day. You'll disappear completely, forever.
#15MonkeyKrazy07Posted 1/28/2013 11:49:18 PM
http://www.capcom.co.jp/bio6/dlc.html
---
Resident Evil (Remake) 'n' Haunting Ground are two of the best games ever made by Capcom.
#16tevin1569(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 12:04:36 AM
So I used a translator and apparently on Rooftop mission one of the enemies are the Ubvisto!! It said Chainsaw enemy.

Rooftop Mission:
Mercenaries, most narrow stage.
Zombies of mass occurs in the space without refuge. Enemy down with one hit every player also more than one appearance.
A moment's inattention to a deadly failure alert!

※ Enemy = ヴィストヴォゥ defeat the player with one blow ( chainsaw )

Creature Workshop:
That pipeline is a large height difference of intense stage. Understand the characteristics of the stages where differences in elevation and position 突き落とせる the enemy can go in an instant, and 立ち回ろう!

This is translated from that link^
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#17allenxiong24Posted 1/29/2013 1:06:23 AM(edited)
some info of the new maps from 2CH

Rooftop Mission (zombie map)

Whooper x 3;Ubistvo(chainaw guy) x1 ;Napad x1;Ubistvo x2;Whooper x3;Whooper x1

Creature Workshop (neo-umbrella j'avo)

Ubistvo x1;Napad x3;Napad x4

Don't know whether this contains hidden boss or not, it seems Rootop Mission is hard as hell. Creature Workshop looks similar to Steel Beast.

7 Whoopers in total, maybe agent and Leon will have a good time? Magnum bullets won't be enough to kill all of them it seems, maybe there are remote bombs that can be collected in the map.

I also heard that the zombies in rooftop mission is similar to those Mining the Depths ones. So Jake might be a weak character here. It eeems Carla and Chris would excel in this stage.
#18AnimesetsunaPosted 1/29/2013 1:48:33 AM
I think the file size is 34MB only.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Setsuna Henry likes Kana Hanazawa and wish to CALL HER EVERYDAY
#19Check MarkPosted 1/29/2013 1:51:11 AM
Aw there's a new map coming out? I just used up the rest of my $20 card buying the 5 maps lol. Next time...
---
Check Mark
#20gmoshierPosted 1/29/2013 3:08:00 AM
So we're getting 2 more merc maps today? One zombie map and one j'avo map? Man...I'm still addicted to my Mass Effect games. LOL! I'll buy these maps later on this week.
---
I am currently playing ME 2 & DMC. RER is coming to the PS3!
http://s1293.beta.photobucket.com/user/gmoshier/library/Natasha