Drebin from MGS 4 is probably the best merchant in gaming history

Gerard Magimel is the best merchant in gaming history
keiner macht für dich mehr...guaranteed xD
---
--------------------x_0--------------------
#12DetBeauregardPosted 1/28/2013 11:28:51 PM
Degalon posted...
Jake Mueller.

Everything about him is disappoint, son.

This.

But also...

- snowmobile part
- motorcycle part
- all the scripted crap in Leon's campaign (chapter 1-1 comes to mind)
- Simmons' multiple forms
- Chris's jeep chase
- running from the chopper
- running from Haos
- running from Ustanak
- running from the exploding cars (Leon)
- most of Ada's campaign
- all QTEs
- the entire story
#13Jawbreaker87Posted 1/29/2013 2:05:51 AM
You could have just said the entire game; I just remember the innovative RE4 game. That was killer, I even thought 5 was cool. This game is totally "meh" despite everything. Like the saddest thing about Resident Evil 6 is that it is so extreme, it desensitizes you. You play without fear; you turn the corner alertly, nothing is there. It's like no strategy, switch to the gun that has ammo or beat up the thing. The hardest part about this game is remembering the previois entries, the actual "survivor horror" games, look what RE has become...RE6 is still okay, it's just not very rewarding.
#14Dicer7Posted 1/29/2013 2:09:38 AM
I could list so many things... but if I had to choose one it would be the entirety of Leon's campaign.
#15Mister_ZurkonPosted 1/29/2013 2:26:23 AM
One of the biggest story flaws...

One of the Main Villains being a clone of the Main Character's Love interest, never interacts with or manipulates the Main Character.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#16PyroSparkPosted 1/29/2013 2:47:05 AM
Mister_Zurkon posted...

One of the Main Villains being a clone of the Main Character's Love interest, never interacts with or manipulates the Main Character.

This. Didn't even really think about it. I thought the story was fantastic overall though. Easily one the most exciting out of all the RE games.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#17IlDankoPosted 1/29/2013 7:18:43 AM
Mister_Zurkon posted...

Of course she interacted with the main character and manipulated him, didn't you see how she manipulated chris in his chapter 2???... Or how his entire campaign was about pursuing her??
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
#18saberstromPosted 1/29/2013 9:29:23 AM
biggest disapppointment was fighting simmons 5,000 times instead of once or twice.
#19YermomHoudiniPosted 1/29/2013 9:45:44 AM(edited)
slapper1 posted...
Drebin from MGS 4 is probably the best merchant in gaming history, but the RE 4 merchant has gotta be in the top 5 of best merchants in gaming.

rodin is better. not only does he have style, know how to serve drinks and have the coolest accent ever. when you fight him he be raging demon the **** out of you and smoke a cig after it
---
Toy Story 4 trailer, best movie 2015?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGuTN_ilmEk
#20slapper1Posted 1/29/2013 9:52:45 AM(edited)
^ Psh, Drebin is f***ing magic, he can light you a cig using fire that he spawns from his hands, he has the smoothest voice ever, plus, dat hair and dat brand! Did I mention he also has a super intelligent monkey (who enjoys smoking and drink soda) as a companion? The guy oozes cool and simply can't be beat.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.