Is it strange if Helena and Piers strikes me as gay?

#1SunricerPosted 1/29/2013 10:44:41 AM
At least when it comes to Piers, I kept thinking he'd make a good match with Chris, ha ha.
And I don't know what's with Helena, but I don't really see her with a guy.

So, yeah.. I wonder how I'll feel about Jake, Sherry and Ada by the time I'm done with their campaigns. >_>
---
http://oi47.tinypic.com/ofbvav.jpg
#2SolidStryderPosted 1/29/2013 10:46:22 AM
Piers is a man in touch with his fashion sense, and Helena is a strong, independent woman who will tell you everything later.
#3IlDankoPosted 1/29/2013 10:47:53 AM
Piers was chris's brother in law
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
#4UnknownWinPosted 1/29/2013 10:50:37 AM
i read in wiki that chris has a lot of pictures for piers in his phone.
i wonder what chis do in his free time.
#5Orochi_LedePosted 1/29/2013 10:50:57 AM
Piers has a big admiration for chris, i'm not sure why people mistake that for "gay" looking up to someone one and intimate feelings are two very different things.

Helena well...she does not act "girly" i guess. the woman has a permanent frown on her face and looks like if you looked at her to long she'll pull a gun on you.
---
"I'm sorry squeeky, it's just a game, you got to get before you get got"
#6ReceiverxWisdomPosted 1/29/2013 10:51:20 AM
How in the hell is Helena gay when she smirked at Leon's subtle advances on the plane? I don't even believe Piers is gay and I still don't understand this fandom of users wanting Piers to be an homosexual.

It's just as horrible as the Wesker x Chris shippers during RE5.
---
"A rose best blooms near death. You're in full bloom, pal!" ~ Iori Yagami
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#7Sunricer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 11:04:36 AM
I know they probably aren't, although Helena is probably just wishful thinking on my side, ha ha. I know Piers isn't, but I don't know, just gave me that vibe I guess?
---
http://oi47.tinypic.com/ofbvav.jpg
#8Dark_EpathyPosted 1/29/2013 11:07:28 AM
I don't know if I'd call Helena's smirk on the plane as reciprocal. It struck me more as exasperated, like, "You're flirting with me at a time like this?" But it is the first time we see her loosen up a little bit.

There is the part at the end of Leon's campaign where she does smile when he elects to finish the mission with her instead of pursuing Ada.

As for Piers. . . well, he's pretty. The pretty ones are always going to be yaoi bait, or whatever you call it.
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
#9ReceiverxWisdomPosted 1/29/2013 11:13:04 AM
I don't know if I'd call Helena's smirk on the plane as reciprocal. It struck me more as exasperated, like, "You're flirting with me at a time like this?" But it is the first time we see her loosen up a little bit.

There is the part at the end of Leon's campaign where she does smile when he elects to finish the mission with her instead of pursuing Ada.

You have a point but still I don't think anything in the game would indicate she is a lesbian like the TC stated.

As for Piers. . . well, he's pretty. The pretty ones are always going to be yaoi bait, or whatever you call it.

Just another reason to never search "Resident Evil" on tumblr ever again.....
.....EVVVVERRRR.
---
"A rose best blooms near death. You're in full bloom, pal!" ~ Iori Yagami
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#10Cartwheel_KickPosted 1/29/2013 11:16:08 AM
SolidStryder posted...
and Helena is a strong, independent woman who will tell you everything later.

I dunno why this made me lol
---
You're going to die one day. You'll disappear completely, forever.