Is it strange if Helena and Piers strikes me as gay?

#21GradonTheFoxPosted 1/29/2013 3:33:21 PM
To be honest, Piers being gay would make sense. Not the Chris X Wesker crap you see around. With Piers though, it's actually quite probable. Have you SEEN those alt costumes Capcom planned for him? It was inline with Ash from Streets of Rage or w.e. Completely homo ~ <3
---
PSN: GradonPrower
Your mom looked at me in the most seductive way, I have never felt so raped.
#22djepic112Posted 1/30/2013 12:40:35 AM
I wish Piers was gay. He had a chance to give Chris the first and last kiss in the ending but he let the opportunity pass.
#23Candy__GirlPosted 1/30/2013 2:22:09 AM
slapper1 posted...
ReceiverxWisdom posted...
Just another reason to never search "Resident Evil" on tumblr ever again.....
.....EVVVVERRRR.

This statement is beyond true. Unless you adore yaoi parings, THEN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T RESEARCH RESIDENT EVIL ON TUMBLR... OR YOUR EYES WILL BLEED!

Okay... Wish I had read this earlier. I won't be able to play Chris campaign without those images coming to mind!!! My eyes!

I don't understand this Nivanfield thing. People can ship who ever they want, but Chris and Piers have a bro-mance. Leave it at that.
#24AnimesetsunaPosted 1/30/2013 2:39:07 AM
People should watch RE6 Parody from yet112. I found Piers on the video sounds so funny.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Setsuna Henry likes Kana Hanazawa and wish to CALL HER EVERYDAY
#25GeisnPosted 1/30/2013 5:31:30 AM
sunricer posted...
At least when it comes to Piers, I kept thinking he'd make a good match with Chris, ha ha.
And I don't know what's with Helena, but I don't really see her with a guy.

So, yeah.. I wonder how I'll feel about Jake, Sherry and Ada by the time I'm done with their campaigns. >_>

Sick and twisted mind, nuff said.