am the only one who wanted to see jake punch piers when he tried to get him?

#71slapper1Posted 1/30/2013 10:09:03 PM
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who feels that Jake is overrated. Makes me have a little more faith in this board :)
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#72AndyDonoPosted 1/30/2013 10:37:02 PM(edited)
saberstrom posted...
27 and cant control his temper.

And Jake becomes mad jelly from Sherry suggesting they should get help from Chris (T_T)...
---
I`m neither an ally of yours nor a tool of those police who think themselves men of justice. I live as I think is right. -Saeba Ryo (City Hunter)
#73Dicer7Posted 1/30/2013 10:38:37 PM
saberstrom posted...
27 and cant control his temper. he would not have been a good leader.

Considering Jake was on the side of a war against the BSAA Piers' reaction is justified. For all we know Jake may have been killing Piers' buddies.
#74Jonathan_F_GPosted 1/31/2013 2:17:22 PM
Dicer7 posted...
saberstrom posted...

Considering Jake was on the side of a war against the BSAA Piers' reaction is justified. For all we know Jake may have been killing Piers' buddies.

Piers says that himself:

"Captain, we're crazy for letting him walk away. How many of our men have we lost to mercenaries like him?"
---
".... For I AM "the Dragon", Dracul! I AM "the Prince of Darkness"! THAT!... Is MY vengeance!" - Gabriel Belmont/Dracul
#75saberstrom(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 3:00:33 PM
Jonathan_F_G posted...
saberstrom posted...

OMG dude, Piers was in the Special Forces. He wasn't just some low level military grunt. He's an elite soldier. Piers' life is a militaristic one because his father, his father's father and HIS father's father were all involved in the military. Piers himself graduated at the top of his class in military school:

He's the best.

he's a good soldier but the best? hardly because he cant control his temper. chris pulled him back 2 times. for that reason i would not put priers in charge of troops. he fights with emotion and not calculated reasoning of a more experienced and mature man like chris.

piers could have killed some of chris and piers troops because he fights for money. but chris used a level head and piers didnt. thats a fact. jumping at a battle due to emotions makes a poor soldier no matter the experience level and will get a person killed.

chris = good leader
piers= too hot headed to lead
jake=would have wasted piers

jake might have been a little rough at first but being with sherry brought out his humanity and made him a godo man. i bet he never wants to kill for money again after sherry rubbed off on him.
#76IlDankoPosted 1/31/2013 3:03:53 PM
Dicer7 posted...
saberstrom posted...

This basically answers all
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
#77Jonathan_F_GPosted 1/31/2013 5:36:24 PM(edited)
saberstrom posted...
Jonathan_F_G posted...
saberstrom posted...

OMG dude, Piers was in the Special Forces. He wasn't just some low level military grunt. He's an elite soldier. Piers' life is a militaristic one because his father, his father's father and HIS father's father were all involved in the military. Piers himself graduated at the top of his class in military school:

He's the best.

he's a good soldier but the best? hardly because he cant control his temper. chris pulled him back 2 times. for that reason i would not put priers in charge of troops. he fights with emotion and not calculated reasoning of a more experienced and mature man like chris.

piers could have killed some of chris and piers troops because he fights for money. but chris used a level head and piers didnt. thats a fact. jumping at a battle due to emotions makes a poor soldier no matter the experience level and will get a person killed.

chris = good leader
piers= too hot headed to lead
jake=would have wasted piers

jake might have been a little rough at first but being with sherry brought out his humanity and made him a godo man. i bet he never wants to kill for money again after sherry rubbed off on him.

I love Chris but do you think Chris is any different? Look how he got his men killed, like lambs to the slaughter in Chris Chapter 3. Watching that for the first time, I thought Chris was on his way to becoming a Sith Lord.

And hey, if Piers Nivans looks like a young George Michael, ready to sing Careless Whisper to his beloved Captain, he's the best.

Oh by the way.... What is a "godo" (Goo-do?) man?
---
".... For I AM "the Dragon", Dracul! I AM "the Prince of Darkness"! THAT!... Is MY vengeance!" - Gabriel Belmont/Dracul
#78saberstrom(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:40:42 AM
IlDanko posted...
Dicer7 posted...
saberstrom posted...

jake was on no ones side. he fights for whoever pays him. if the bsaa pays him he will fight for them to.
#79IlDankoPosted 2/1/2013 8:53:46 AM
saberstrom posted...
IlDanko posted...
Dicer7 posted...
saberstrom posted...

jake was on no ones side. he fights for whoever pays him. if the bsaa pays him he will fight for them to.

Jake was workng for the edonian liberation army, which was on the side against the BSAA... Even piers said it... "how many men have we lost thanks to mercenaries like him?"
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993