Should I keep saving RE.net points in hopes of spending it on future costumes?

#11xKazeruxPosted 1/29/2013 5:23:52 PM
Mister_Zurkon posted...
Do you think the RE6 RE.NET points will carry over to Revelations RE.NET?

Assuming they're going to use the same website, yeah, it seems very likely since you can get the Revelations diorama figures already.
---
PSN: KazimusPrime // XBL: xKazerux
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/KazimusPrime.png
#12Mister_ZurkonPosted 1/29/2013 6:37:06 PM
xKazerux posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...

Assuming they're going to use the same website, yeah, it seems very likely since you can get the Revelations diorama figures already.

Then why did I have to register for a Revelations site to get the Diorama?

And I actually haven't seen Jill/Chris Figure show up in my RE6 Diorama Inventory, are you sure it's not for a REV Diorama?
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#13siberian142Posted 1/29/2013 6:38:26 PM
Bonnie Pink posted...
KingVi3 posted...
Save them. Because most of the future costumes going to be unlock via RE.net.

Yeah but probably not through RE.net points anymore, such as the case with the EX3 costumes.

I don't see why they wouldn't put the EX3 costumes up on RE.net when they're released. You can earn them through events, but I'd think allowing people to buy them via points for 60,000 points a pop would be a logical choice if they're planning on giving people incentives beyond the recolors, dioramas and the other lacking unlockables. Of course, I fully expect them to abandon the website and game shortly after they release the EX3 costumes and the other extra modes.
#14xKazeruxPosted 1/29/2013 6:40:08 PM
Mister_Zurkon posted...
xKazerux posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...

And I actually haven't seen Jill/Chris Figure show up in my RE6 Diorama Inventory, are you sure it's not for a REV Diorama?

Oh, it was on a different site? I haven't actually registered for the two figures because I'm not really interested in the diorama. Sorry if I was wrong then. :c
---
PSN: KazimusPrime // XBL: xKazerux
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/KazimusPrime.png
#15Mister_ZurkonPosted 1/29/2013 7:12:21 PM
xKazerux posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...
xKazerux posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...

Oh, it was on a different site? I haven't actually registered for the two figures because I'm not really interested in the diorama. Sorry if I was wrong then. :c

I'm not sure if you are, but the wording is odd on the Description...

http://gyazo.com/7f4ac88ac4460273dd428f9b358459da.png?1359515522
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#16jpv2000Posted 1/30/2013 8:29:36 AM
Mister_Zurkon posted...

I hope so. I'm saving mine. Currently have 370,000 as of today.

I don't care for the MP in this game, but the Raid Mode sounds great in Revelations.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#17Mister_ZurkonPosted 1/30/2013 2:29:43 PM
jpv2000 posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...

I hope so. I'm saving mine. Currently have 370,000 as of today.

I don't care for the MP in this game, but the Raid Mode sounds great in Revelations.

Raid Mode is super great, it's like RE mixed with Diablo.
---