HAOS (spoilers)

#1XxIamKiraXxPosted 1/29/2013 5:26:04 PM
Was he the ultimate endgame of Simmons' plan? I haven't played Ada's campaign yet, so if the answer is in there, just say that. Or enough to not spoil her game? Sorry if I'm being really picky with details.
#2NorseLeavesPosted 1/29/2013 5:28:41 PM
XxIamKiraXx posted...
Was he the ultimate endgame of Simmons' plan? I haven't played Ada's campaign yet, so if the answer is in there, just say that. Or enough to not spoil her game? Sorry if I'm being really picky with details.

no. I dont think HAOS was part of simmons's plan since he valued balance and status quo. it was someone else's.
#3DecaprePosted 1/29/2013 5:28:59 PM
XxIamKiraXx posted...
Was he the ultimate endgame of Simmons' plan? I haven't played Ada's campaign yet

A better question is did you pay attention to Chris's campaign? HAOS has nothing to do with simmons.
---
I've been told my love for Chun-Li is insanity and sinful, well God.... That's exactly what I wish for =)
#4ZeeDoggePosted 1/29/2013 5:31:47 PM
MrHayes77 posted...
XxIamKiraXx posted...
Was he the ultimate endgame of Simmons' plan? I haven't played Ada's campaign yet

A better question is did you pay attention to Chris's campaign? HAOS has nothing to do with simmons.

Who can pay attention with Chris's biceps on display...
#5slapper1Posted 1/29/2013 5:33:16 PM
XxIamKiraXx posted...

The answer is in Chris's, Jake's, and Ada's campaigns, so I'll just leave it at that. I will say that Haos has nothing to do with Simmons, so there ya go.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#6xokennyxoPosted 1/29/2013 5:51:07 PM
ZeeDogge posted...
MrHayes77 posted...
XxIamKiraXx posted...

Who can pay attention with Chris's biceps on display...

*raises hand

...sadly, I'm guilty of charge. But they're so HUGE. It's crime not to notice.
---
---
I've got a burning desire for...