Jake Muller

#1DetBeauregardPosted 1/29/2013 7:24:21 PM
Do you like Jake Muller as a character? - Results (117 votes)
Yes
65.81% (77 votes)
No
34.19% (40 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Most people's opinions on this guy seem to be very black and white; what do you think? Is he a great new addition to the series cast, or a whiny immature annoying ass?
#2IlDankoPosted 1/29/2013 7:30:20 PM
Is a whiny immature annoying ass who can get a great character development if CAPCOM handle it correctly
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
#3MallyPureSmoothPosted 1/29/2013 7:38:43 PM
He'll be a great character if he loses the cockiness.
---
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm
#4Mister_ZurkonPosted 1/29/2013 7:59:32 PM
A terrible Expy of an awful villain.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#5UnknownWinPosted 1/29/2013 8:07:21 PM
*spoilers*

he is weskers son.
#6Mister_ZurkonPosted 1/29/2013 8:10:15 PM
UnknownWin posted...
*spoilers*

he is weskers son.

Yeah? And Sherry was Annette's Daughter and she didn't shoot Leon for the heck of it. Or... Impregnate her own daughter like William.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#7YermomHoudiniPosted 1/29/2013 8:55:06 PM
Jake isn't cocky enough, and he should be cocky to the point of corny, that will be fun.
---
Toy Story 4 trailer, best movie 2015?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGuTN_ilmEk
#8Candy__GirlPosted 1/29/2013 8:57:30 PM
Ugh. Tough question.

I don't hate Jake. He's an all right character. At times he very likeable, other times he's way too informal and happy-go-lucky. He has too big of an attitude for not being on the scene for very long.

SPOILERS

For being the son of Albert Wesker I expected him to be very different. He's been apart of mercenary work from a young age and considering those two facts I expect him to be...colder. Distant. A bad ass. I'm not talking about the Jake Mueller/Marshal Mathers 'bad ass' CapCom made him into. What a joke. If Wesker knew what and how his son turned out he'd roll over in his grave. (No pun intended)

CapCom should have given Jake the cold collected calmness of his father along with an unbridled insanity in battle. Instead, it seems like they want to redeem the Wesker blood line. I don't mind people 'shipping' Sherry and Jake. It makes sense considering both their back grounds. I just hope he eventually turns bad so we can see a little more of Albert through Jake and the 'romance' has more of a tragic air instead of the next teen movie essence.

Of course, that would require good story telling and setting up events that would eventually fall into place; none of which CapCom has done so far in the series.
#9DegalonPosted 1/29/2013 9:09:17 PM
I hate his "ghetto white boy" presentation. Like his alt costume.

He acts like a poor man's Dante, visually, he's indistinguishable from any western protagonist, and he seems like the kind of white boy punk that would be wearing a jersey, sideways baseball cap, and trying to rap in highschool.

He's a punk, and I wanna beat the stupid out of him.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#10ItsAboutStylePosted 1/29/2013 9:24:00 PM
I like him, but I hated his campaign.
---
You aren't exactly Mister Current Affairs are you, Tommy? "Mad Fist" went mad, and "The Gun," shot himself.