Rooftop Default Sherry 1.26 solo(Wave Spoliers)

#1DarkkefkaFFXPosted 1/29/2013 9:59:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeVUolkogco

Nice run for a new map I'd say. This is going another level where people will aim for 1.4-1.5

This stage gave us all a scare when we first heard about the 7 whoppers and the chainsaw freaks. But there's nothing to worry about!! This stage is EASY!!! YOU'RE GOING TO COUNTER ABOUT 80% OF THE ZOMBIES ON THIS LEVEL!! But I'm saving that for the online even. Your only concern is the chainsaw freaks. Only daredevils will try to hold them to 130+. I think i'll pass.

Waves are in ths order:

Zombies
Firemen Zombies
BSAA Zombies
Kill 30: CHAINSAW FREAK!!!! Drops First Aid Spray when Killed
Dogs
Kill 45-50?? Whopper x3!!
Zombies
Bloodshots
Zombies
Kill 90? Chainsaw freak x2!! they Drop Flash Grenade and Remote Bomb!
BSAA Zombies
Firemen Zombies
kill 110?? Whopper x4!!
Dogs
Zombies
Bloodshots

The first Chainsaw freak drops first aid, the 2nd and 3rd ones drop flash, and remote. it may not be too hard to hold them to the 110 mark, but I don't think you want to fight 2 chainsaw guys with 4 whoppers running around....

Although there are a total of 7 whoppers..the fire Barrels in the stage seem to kill them on contact if they are close..but 2 of them seem to be stronger than the others..which can be finished with CGD. The video shows a total of 6 whoppers, but the 7th one got stuck somewhere..so I don't know if it's a whopper or whopper supreme. Although 2 of these whoppers seem to have more health than the others, my Supreme count is still the same, so these all may still be normal whoppers.

Hidden Boss is Napad. 15 Counters I think..not sure about this one.
Seems that if you spawn Napad while in the main area..he will get trapped somewhere on the level..you can then go to the roof around the 110+mark to deal wit the whoppers and finish the run.

This was my 3rd run on this level...and based on what i saw..the only issue here is whether or not we want to hold the chainsaw guys. In anycase..it's a very fun level.

As for the workshop Neo javo map..there seems to be only 1 free green herb..which is very bad. There HAS to be t least 2 of them. I know the snipers drop them, but that's late in the combo. I haven't learned this level yet..but there seems to be a spot where you can spawn them all at a good rate. i think 25 CDGs brings out teh Chainsaw freak.
---
FFX NSGNZ Dark Aeons (Anima left)
Pokemon D/P Friends Codes: 0216 3888 1669
#2tevin1569Posted 1/29/2013 10:10:48 PM
I have a lot of trouble with Rooftop Mission, I found it really challenging, we only beat it once and played it like ten times and I'm still having a blast xD. The chainsaw girls bring fear to me xD.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#3MonkeyKrazy07Posted 1/29/2013 10:14:28 PM
SWEET!!! I was hoping to see some solo runs of this map today, especially with Sherry..is this your own route? I like it, doesn't seem as hectic as Urban Chaos, even though there's a ****-load of bosses lol! Great work!! x]
---
Resident Evil (Remake) 'n' Haunting Ground are two of the best games ever made by Capcom.
#4MonkeyKrazy07Posted 1/29/2013 10:15:20 PM
tevin1569 posted...
I have a lot of trouble with Rooftop Mission, I found it really challenging, we only beat it once and played it like ten times and I'm still having a blast xD. The chainsaw girls bring fear to me xD.

..those things..are female? o.O;
---
Resident Evil (Remake) 'n' Haunting Ground are two of the best games ever made by Capcom.
#5tevin1569Posted 1/29/2013 10:19:42 PM
MonkeyKrazy07 posted...
tevin1569 posted...

..those things..are female? o.O;

I'm pretty sure, if I remember from the files and all, but I'm not sure, they also look like they're wearing heels, so eh, they look like chicks to me, and I'm not sure if I remember the story files right.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#6DetBeauregardPosted 1/29/2013 10:29:35 PM
Nice run!

DarkkefkaFFX posted...
As for the workshop Neo javo map..there seems to be only 1 free green herb..which is very bad. There HAS to be t least 2 of them. I know the snipers drop them, but that's late in the combo. I haven't learned this level yet..but there seems to be a spot where you can spawn them all at a good rate. i think 25 CDGs brings out teh Chainsaw freak.

Yeah, I noticed only one green herb at the start, too. The three sniper J'avo drop one each, but that isn't until about 100. Anyway, I recommend hanging out on the largest crescent-shaped platform (the one with a time bonus and five item crates) on the middle level after you've gotten all the time bonuses and items. If you space your kills, most of the enemies will reach you from their spawn points.

More in this topic: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605603-resident-evil-6/65275609
#7DarkkefkaFFX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 10:31:14 PM
yeah..I just came up with ths route today..there may be better ones..but still..the map is easy to learn.
---
FFX NSGNZ Dark Aeons (Anima left)
Pokemon D/P Friends Codes: 0216 3888 1669
#8DetBeauregardPosted 1/29/2013 10:34:45 PM
DarkkefkaFFX posted...
yeah..I just came up with ths route today..there may be better ones..but still..the map is easy to learn.

I do the same thing at the beginning, except I jump down off the roof into the little alley with the time bonus and the three crates before I go to the "main area" with the red herb to start killing.
#9MonkeyKrazy07Posted 1/29/2013 10:36:29 PM
I just finished watching it, damn..Napad really does just do his own thing, huh? O_O;;
..with that, I have to say this might be one of the easiest maps to do solo now.

..by the way, can you buy this map just by itself, or do you have to get Creature Workshop along with it? It may be visually stunning, but I loathe J'avo, and everything they stand for lol!
---
#10DetBeauregardPosted 1/29/2013 10:41:44 PM
This is the only map in which I've comfortably been able to kill 150 enemies solo before the timer runs out. I only did it once before in Catacombs, but five times already in Rooftop!

MonkeyKrazy07 posted...
can you buy this map just by itself, or do you have to get Creature Workshop along with it?

You have to get both.