Rooftop Default Sherry 1.26 solo(Wave Spoliers)

#11tevin1569Posted 1/29/2013 10:45:52 PM
DetBeauregard posted...
This is the only map in which I've comfortably been able to kill 150 enemies solo before the timer runs out. I only did it once before in Catacombs, but five times already in Rooftop!

MonkeyKrazy07 posted...
can you buy this map just by itself, or do you have to get Creature Workshop along with it?

You have to get both.

I never survive rooftop long enough.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#12DarkkefkaFFX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 8:47:29 AM
trust me.. survival is easy. it seems hard..but the bosses are weaker on this map
---
FFX NSGNZ Dark Aeons (Anima left)
Pokemon D/P Friends Codes: 0216 3888 1669
#13GameCoderPosted 1/30/2013 9:01:58 AM(edited)
^Agree, surviving in this stage is very easy once you get the hang of it. I died once when I started this stage (got grilled with the 1st ubistro lol), but after that it becomes really easy for me. I got 150 kills with default Leon, but maintaining the combo is a pain in the *** for me.
---
PSN: Whitemon, RE.net Nickname: Gamecoder (100/100 Site Buddies)
#14DarkkefkaFFX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 9:24:01 AM(edited)
I just tried to hold the first chainsaw guy to see if he can kill the whoppers for me so I can save the barrel for later..but that's out of the question.....that one hit kill is just wrong. This is the only monster that should kill you on this stage.

edt:

okay..holding the chainsaw till the first wave of whoppers can help. Although you lose time..you can then use the barrewl the weaken the chainsaw guy which will sliow him down I think..then you can hold him a little longer for more points.
---
#15brielski2468Posted 1/30/2013 4:17:38 PM
Towards the end you had a lot of opportunities to counter but you didn't take them...
Why not?
---
"It's not a question of can or can't. There are some things in life you just do." -Claire Farron-
#16DarkkefkaFFX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 9:42:54 PM
brielski2468 posted...
Towards the end you had a lot of opportunities to counter but you didn't take them...
Why not?

as I said..I'm saving it for the online event because you have to beat your own score to place. I always purposly score low before the online event for that level starts.
---
#17AnimesetsunaPosted 1/30/2013 9:55:40 PM
I got 150 combo using Default Chris, maybe because this stage is really fit for him.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Setsuna Henry likes Kana Hanazawa and wish to CALL HER EVERYDAY
#18brielski2468Posted 1/30/2013 11:16:16 PM
DarkkefkaFFX posted...
brielski2468 posted...
Why not?

as I said..I'm saving it for the online event because you have to beat your own score to place. I always purposly score low before the online event for that level starts.

Oh alright,
but that's low for you?!
I wish I was that good...
My best score is only about 1.28 million...
on Urban Chaos...
duo...
I'm terrible when playing solo.
---
"It's not a question of can or can't. There are some things in life you just do." -Claire Farron-
#19AnimesetsunaPosted 1/30/2013 11:25:03 PM
brielski2468 posted...
DarkkefkaFFX posted...
brielski2468 posted...
Why not?

Oh alright,
but that's low for you?!
on Urban Chaos...
duo...

@brielski2468
Well, lot of people are terrible when playing solo. My best score is 1.0m on Urban Chaos when solo. I know how you feel because I was once a terrible player too when playing solo.

@DarkkefkaFFX
Since i got 1.1m, I will try to get higher score during online event. ^^
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Setsuna Henry likes Kana Hanazawa and wish to CALL HER EVERYDAY
#20brielski2468Posted 1/30/2013 11:44:24 PM
Animesetsuna posted...
brielski2468 posted...
DarkkefkaFFX posted...
brielski2468 posted...
Why not?

Oh alright,
but that's low for you?!
on Urban Chaos...
duo...

@brielski2468
Well, lot of people are terrible when playing solo. My best score is 1.0m on Urban Chaos when solo. I know how you feel because I was once a terrible player too when playing solo.

My best score playing solo is around 940,000...
also Urban Chaos...
At around 140 I couldn't find any monsters and lost the combo.
I only play solo for events and because I don't practice before, I get horrid scores.
For the Steel Beast event my score was only about 300,000...
Maybe it's because I just suck...
I know most of the spawn points, but still lose the combo all the time...
There's no other explanation. I have more than 400 hours on my game and I'm not getting any better...
I am just dreadful.
---