I'm great at Leon's campaign.

#1Reno_TarshilPosted 1/29/2013 10:43:25 PM
I even beat Chapter 1 on Veteran with my Wing Shooters and the occasional Sniper Rifle.

BUT when it comes to Chris and Jake's campaign it just feels kind of harder, even with Inf. Handguns.

Could it be Zombies are easier to deal with than J'avos?
---
"Man who stand on toilet, is high on pot."
Official Genesect of the Pokemon X Boards!
#2AndyDonoPosted 1/30/2013 12:27:34 AM(edited)
Indeed, outside of the occasional lunging grab, dynamite chucking, and the cheap attack after a scripted event, the zombies in Leon's campagin just aren't much of a threat compare to J'avos.

Now this would be a different story if we were constantly faced with magnum wielding zombies...
---
I`m neither an ally of yours nor a tool of those police who think themselves men of justice. I live as I think is right. -Saeba Ryo (City Hunter)
#3xKazeruxPosted 1/30/2013 10:54:23 AM
AndyDono posted...
Now this would be a different story if we were constantly faced with magnum wielding zombies...

God, no, those are more deadly than Ustanak... ._.
---
PSN: KazimusPrime // XBL: xKazerux
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/KazimusPrime.png
#4ravenscourgePosted 1/30/2013 12:14:58 PM
I wonder if they buffed the assault rifle soldiers in Leon 1. I got downed with 4 health bars left, just in veteran mode by an assault rifle guy miles away, while I was down, he dropped all 4 of my bars and put me into dying status before I could get up. He literally didn't miss a single shot.

It was "get knocked down by bullets, then get hit by about 20 more bullets from same enemy lightyears away while I was down". I've never seen them do that before. They usually just spray wildly.
---
XBL - k0mRaDe Kr1m5oN PSN - ravenscourge
Sindel, Kitana, and Raiden. <3
#5good_tobiPosted 1/30/2013 2:02:43 PM
Reno_Tarshil posted...
Could it be Zombies are easier to deal with than J'avos?

yes
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.