Who's the genious.. Spoilers for New Maps

#1Matty0289Posted 1/30/2013 1:14:43 AM
At Capcom, who decided to make mass Ubivstos on New Maps?

#1-- Goodluck holding them

#2-- You'll lose about 30-120 enemies worth of Counters / CDG's, should you decide to hold them.

#3-- They're most likely going to Insta-Kill anything else you're trying to Hold ( I.E. Napad at both Stages )

#4-- Because of all the lost time Counter / CDG'ing, it's not really worth it to Hold Them as the 150'th Kills.

#5-- They'll kill you in 1 hit, which brings up #1.

Seriously; why did you make mass Ubivstos, Capcom? I'd rather hold 3 Strelats, 2 Lepos, or 2 Gnezdos. Or SOMETHING besides Ubivsto.

Even 2 different Bosses!

Ubivsto causes more Cons than Pros, as a Final Boss for High-Scoring! And he's not even a Hidden Boss at Rooftop, but he's so good at killing the Hidden Boss it's upsetting.

To add the Chainsaw guy at Creature Workshop after dealing with 3 of them at Rooftop, is just absurd.

*End Rant*

And yes, I've been slaughtered by this nutcase 3 times since the new Maps came out.

#1- Not my fault. My cat jumped in my lap just as I was getting ready to Slide and set down a Remote Bomb. So my slide didn't happen, and I ate the blade.

#2- Playing with another member of this Message Board at Creature Workshop. We're both focused in a Karate-Lobster guy on a round Platform, and Ubi sneaks up on me without making a sound whatsoever. Insta-die.

#3- Rooftop. RIGHT when I counter a Golf-Club Zombie, Ubi jumps down beside me. SOON as Counter is finished, I insta-die before I can even slide,duck, or roll.
---
Starcraft 2 Character Name- Aqua / Code-140 Playstation3 PSN: Matty0289
Nintendo 3DS "Friend Code"-----> 4596-9586-8808
#2DarkkefkaFFXPosted 1/30/2013 1:25:48 AM
well 2 of them spawn at 90 kills. Jake and Ex sherry can hold them for a while with flash grenades till about 120. They can kill the whoppers for you then you can dispose of them. You can also trap napad.

I haven't tried, but I think i'll settle for holding them until kill 110. You lose time yes..but if you can hold them to 130+, you'll score high anyway.

but yeah..what the hell where they thinking???
---
FFX NSGNZ Dark Aeons (Anima left)
Pokemon D/P Friends Codes: 0216 3888 1669
#3Candy__GirlPosted 1/30/2013 1:32:07 AM
I like the maps, but the bosses they want us to hold are ridiculous. More cons than pros like you mentioned. I'm still getting used to the flow of Workshop. It's so huge and they spawn all over! Gah! We had to expect Mr. Chainsaw at some point. Just not three of them all at once who massacres their own kind -_-

#2 Wasn't your fault. For being a loud obnoxious crazy person he snuck up on you. If it hadn't been you it would have been me :(
#4tevin1569Posted 1/30/2013 1:37:42 AM
I think they're amazing!!!! I love Ubvistos :3.
I also don't worry about scores much, I like to have fun, & these bosses are fun!
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#5Dicer7Posted 1/30/2013 2:44:50 AM
As someone who never goes for high scores I think it's nice that they added a little more variety in bosses. I was wondering if they were ever going to throw those chainsaw freaks in a map.
#6AnimesetsunaPosted 1/30/2013 2:47:26 AM
I wonder if I can survive these 2 new maps?
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Setsuna Henry likes Kana Hanazawa and wish to CALL HER EVERYDAY
#7ChariceChanPosted 1/30/2013 3:54:39 AM
Rooftop Mission is really easy, got 1.26 on my first try without holding any bosses. On my 2nd run, decided to keep the Napad but the Ubivsto killed him :(