The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Resident evil damnation q.

#1saleonkennedyPosted 1/30/2013 1:22:31 AM
I know its off topic but what did leon wear in the movie? Under the tactical vest.
---
gamertag: Leon Kennedy I2
Don't speak evil of someone you don't know for certain, and if you do know ask yourself, why am I telling it?-Johann Kasper Lavater
#2ManuMIASPosted 1/30/2013 1:24:53 AM
a normal shirt, dont you remember? J.D. took his vest!
#3ManuMIASPosted 1/30/2013 1:26:08 AM
Capcom should make Damnation Leon and Ada costumes... but I rather have Leon shirtless, Leon + Merchant, Leon jester or Leon statue with a leaf in his parts xD
#4saleonkennedy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 1:28:54 AM
Under the vest is a dark colored jacket that looks like a undershell jacket.
---
Don't speak evil of someone you don't know for certain, and if you do know ask yourself, why am I telling it?-Johann Kasper Lavater
#5saleonkennedy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 1:31:24 AM
It almost looks like this

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=15434136&010=SKU-13895471&003=3934892&camp=CSE:Nextag:15434136
---
#6saleonkennedy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 1:35:32 AM
ManuMIAS posted...
Capcom should make Damnation Leon and Ada costumes... but I rather have Leon shirtless, Leon + Merchant, Leon jester or Leon statue with a leaf in his parts xD

I wonder what he would look like shirtless..
---
#7Candy__GirlPosted 1/30/2013 1:40:22 AM
ManuMIAS posted...

Why did we get a 'Bondage' Chris in RE5 but no half naked Leon in RE6?! CapCom make him shirtless already!!!

Oh wait. In RE6 we got shirtless Jake, almost naked Sherry, completely naked Ada x2, naked mutated Deborah, half bared chest Samurai Chris, but no partially naked Leon. He's the best looking guy out of all of them. What is wrong with you CapCom?! Women play games too!
#8tevin1569Posted 1/30/2013 1:55:57 AM
Candy__Girl posted...
ManuMIAS posted...

Why did we get a 'Bondage' Chris in RE5 but no half naked Leon in RE6?! CapCom make him shirtless already!!!

Oh wait. In RE6 we got shirtless Jake, almost naked Sherry, completely naked Ada x2, naked mutated Deborah, half bared chest Samurai Chris, but no partially naked Leon. He's the best looking guy out of all of them. What is wrong with you CapCom?! Women play games too!

I only like Jake & Chris, so goodlooking. But yeah, I guess Leon needs love...
SHERRY IS THE BEST THOUGH!!! She is smokin'.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#9Candy__GirlPosted 1/30/2013 2:15:29 AM
tevin1569 posted...
Candy__Girl posted...
ManuMIAS posted...

I only like Jake & Chris, so goodlooking. But yeah, I guess Leon needs love...
SHERRY IS THE BEST THOUGH!!! She is smokin'.

Chris is just... Not my type. He's the tall dark handsome muscle man.

Jake is okay. I like his rugged look. I wish he had hair, though. That's a downer for me. He does have a good body though. Good genetics I guess.

Leon... Where do I begin? He's so my type. Love his features. He's a dirty blond. Love the hair. He has blond eyebrows and blue eyes. (<--Hottest thing ever! I have a thing for blond eyebrows.) He's muscular with just the right amount of lean. Yeah. He's my guy.
#10AnimesetsunaPosted 1/30/2013 2:18:56 AM
Shirtless Leon doesn't fit Leon. Because Leon got lot of haters.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Setsuna Henry likes Kana Hanazawa and wish to CALL HER EVERYDAY