Resident evil damnation q.

#11saleonkennedy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 1:23:10 AM
Near the end of the movie he has an tight shirt on and you can tell he is fit
---
gamertag: Leon Kennedy I2
Don't speak evil of someone you don't know for certain, and if you do know ask yourself, why am I telling it?-Johann Kasper Lavater
#12Candy__GirlPosted 1/30/2013 1:25:18 AM
Animesetsuna posted...
Shirtless Leon doesn't fit Leon. Because Leon got lot of haters.

He also has a lot of lovers... The haters are just louder and afraid that any attention will be taken away from their beloved 'Captain.' The thing I love of the RE universe is that it has multiple main characters who share the spot light. We all have our favorites, but hating on certain characters is just useless. They all offer diversity.
#13AnimesetsunaPosted 1/30/2013 1:27:15 AM
Candy__Girl posted...
Animesetsuna posted...

He also has a lot of lovers... The haters are just louder and afraid that any attention will be taken away from their beloved 'Captain.' The thing I love of the RE universe is that it has multiple main characters who share the spot light. We all have our favorites, but hating on certain characters is just useless. They all offer diversity.

Remind me of people hating John Cena just like Leon and love The Rock just like Chris. WWE and RE are the same. lol
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Setsuna Henry likes Kana Hanazawa and wish to CALL HER EVERYDAY
#14Candy__GirlPosted 1/30/2013 1:30:48 AM
Animesetsuna posted...
Candy__Girl posted...
Animesetsuna posted...

Remind me of people hating John Cena just like Leon and love The Rock just like Chris. WWE and RE are the same. lol

I just got a really funny mental image when you compared the two. lol
#15largerockPosted 1/31/2013 7:09:45 PM
@Setsuna: Maybe he can be shirtless but across his naked chest there will be written "Haters gonna Hate!"
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.