does anyone miss rookie chris and rookie leon from the old games.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. does anyone miss rookie chris and rookie leon from the old games.

User Info: UnknownWin

UnknownWin
3 years ago#1
yes or no.

User Info: PyroSpark

PyroSpark
3 years ago#2
No and no.
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7

User Info: slapper1

slapper1
3 years ago#3
^ To be fair, Chris was never really a rookie as he originally served in the U.S. air force and received S.T.A.R.S. training before the mansion incident, but yes, I do miss them.
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.

User Info: MallyPureSmooth

MallyPureSmooth
3 years ago#4
Ehh, not really. I prefer the professional monster hunters version.
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm

User Info: edward18

edward18
3 years ago#5
Course I do. Hate that they're super secret agents that have no worry about anything now.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: edward18

edward18
3 years ago#6
Course I do. Hate that they're super secret agents that have no worry about anything now.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: MakoChanX

MakoChanX
3 years ago#7
I never really used to, but after 6 and the replacement of the Sally Cahill (Ada's original VA) it hit me that I do miss what the characters used to be. Ada especially.

:(
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdnau3FARq1rkuymjo8_250.gif

UnknownWin
3 years ago#8

before u felt playing as "survivors". now ur playing as secret agents who can punch boulders and monsters.

UnknownWin
3 years ago#9
I never really used to, but after 6 and the replacement of the Sally Cahill (Ada's original VA) it hit me that I do miss what the characters used to be. Ada especially.

:(

ada sucks

rookie leon and chris ftw. i hope re2 remake is true.

User Info: ssj_duelist

ssj_duelist
3 years ago#10
Like someone said, Chris was never a rookie.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. does anyone miss rookie chris and rookie leon from the old games.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived