The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Your Resident Evil/Biohazard Collections

#1TVthePunisherPosted 1/30/2013 7:02:32 PM
Series has been around some time...with many versions of the various games in the series. I myself have been collecting for a little while myself, still in progress but this is what I've amassed so far.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/553061_496094523767228_1622827648_n.jpg

So how about you guys? Any questions about the stuff I own I'll answer x.x

(Note: I posted this on both the Xbox and PS3 forums, just curious what both sides of the fence have collected over the years).
---
What is a "True Fan"? One who can never be pleased with change, that disregards anything following the "classic games". Disgraceful fools.
#2SamA7XPosted 1/30/2013 7:14:46 PM
I always pride myself on having every Resident Evil game I can get my hands on, I only collect games that are PAL, The only game I'm missing from my collection is Resident Evil Gaiden, which is very hard to get hold of in the uk, also I don't have a copy of RE2 from the Game.com handheld. My ultimate price in my collection though is my sealed copy of Resident Evil 2 for the Nintendo 64, a very rare game since it came out just as the Nintendo 64 was coming to an end so not many copies were released. I would love to own one of the copies of RE Revelations that has a typo in the title, but that only happened in the US.
---
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII
#3TVthePunisher(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 7:25:52 PM(edited)
SamA7X posted...
I always pride myself on having every Resident Evil game I can get my hands on, I only collect games that are PAL, The only game I'm missing from my collection is Resident Evil Gaiden, which is very hard to get hold of in the uk, also I don't have a copy of RE2 from the Game.com handheld. My ultimate price in my collection though is my sealed copy of Resident Evil 2 for the Nintendo 64, a very rare game since it came out just as the Nintendo 64 was coming to an end so not many copies were released. I would love to own one of the copies of RE Revelations that has a typo in the title, but that only happened in the US.

Very nice =) I'm the same way, always hunting down any RE game I don't currently have. It bothers me only having the Player's Choice version of REmake but I intend to hunt down a original label soon enough. That copy of Revelations that I have is one of the typo'd ones, found it for surprisingly cheap actually.

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/546733_476539062389441_1617312665_n.jpg (showing off that typo'd spine)

Here's everything from the front, minus RE2 Big Box on PC and REC:VX (PAL) for PS2 as they hadn't yet arrived in the mail.

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/312482_494971987212815_1915868620_n.jpg

Oh and this sweet ass poster I got with the Prima guide.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/533553_472334496143231_1492839378_n.jpg

If you can, I'd love to see your collection in a pic sometime. Always love looking at other's collections. You mentioned RE2 sealed on N64? I very rarely see the PAL release online, so to have that...it's even rarer than the US version (at least to me). I might be wrong on that...I almost never see the Japanese copy.
---
What is a "True Fan"? One who can never be pleased with change, that disregards anything following the "classic games". Disgraceful fools.
#4siberian142Posted 1/30/2013 8:28:23 PM
I have only been interested in Resident Evil for a few years now, so my collection isn't that large. I currently own:

- 1, 2, 3, and Code Veronica on PSN. I also own Remake on GameCube
- Resident Evil 4 on PS2 and the HD port on PSN
- Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
- The Mercenaries 3D
- Resident Evil Revelations (typo'd box)
- Resident Evil 6
- The outbreaks
- Umbrella Chronicles & Darkside Chronicles (PS3)
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
- Both archive books and the Resident Evil 6 guide
#5TVthePunisher(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:16:36 PM
siberian142 posted...
I have only been interested in Resident Evil for a few years now, so my collection isn't that large. I currently own:

- 1, 2, 3, and Code Veronica on PSN. I also own Remake on GameCube
- Resident Evil 4 on PS2 and the HD port on PSN
- Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
- The Mercenaries 3D
- Resident Evil Revelations (typo'd box)
- Resident Evil 6
- The outbreaks
- Umbrella Chronicles & Darkside Chronicles (PS3)
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
- Both archive books and the Resident Evil 6 guide

Not large? I'd say it's still fairly nice sized! Even though I'm not a huge fan of digital distribution, it counts to some degree. Nice stuff regardless =)
---
#6Syn_VengeancePosted 2/1/2013 8:28:59 PM
Psn/PS3

Re1
Re2
Re3
Re cvx
Re4
Re5
Umbrella chronicles
Darkside chronicles
Operation raccoon city
Re6

Wait for: Revelations hd

i also have all the S.D. perry novels for the games and 3 shirts

i use to have physical copies for all my games. but having a son i had tp sell most of my other consoles and games, its easier to have everything on ps3.
#7TVthePunisher(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:34:57 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Psn/PS3

Re1
Re2
Re3
Re cvx
Re4
Re5
Umbrella chronicles
Darkside chronicles
Operation raccoon city
Re6

Wait for: Revelations hd

i also have all the S.D. perry novels for the games and 3 shirts

i use to have physical copies for all my games. but having a son i had tp sell most of my other consoles and games, its easier to have everything on ps3.

I had one of the S.D. Perry novels back in the day, based on CODE: Veronica. Apparently they rereleased all of the books with updated brand new covers and such...though I haven't seen them anywhere.

I understand how it is with a son, everything I've collected thus far is a reborn version of my last collection. The only surviving pieces from the previous collection was that copy of Dead Aim and Gaiden, everything else I sold off where I could along with my PS3, PSP, DS...had to make ends meet at a rough time in the past.

Still, you've at least got all the digital games. Good thing is...you can't end up selling digital =P
---
#8Neutron15Posted 2/1/2013 8:46:54 PM
mostly I have all of them even the mobile ones
---
The Cycle Of Hatred Can Never Be Broken
Jigoku , Futakomori , Mitsuganae
#9FallenBluePosted 2/1/2013 9:11:08 PM(edited)
Well, what the heck. Off the top of my head:

Games:

Zero (GC)
Director's Cut (psx)
REmake (GC)
Deadly Silence (DS)
2 (PSX)
2 (GC)
2 (N64)
3 (GC)
Code Veronica (GC)
4 Demo
4 Gamestop limited edition(GC)
4 Gamestop limited edition(PS2)
4 (Wii)
5 (PS3)
5 Gold (PS3)
Revalations (3DS)
Mercenaries 3D(3DS)
Gun Survivor (PSX)
Dead Aim (PS2)
Outbreak (PS2)
Outbreak File 2 (PS2)
Umbrella Chronicles (Wii)
Darkside Chronicles (Wii)
Operation Racoon City (PS3)
Gaiden (GBC)

Movies:
Degeneration (blu)
Damnation (blu)

Anderson movies:
1 (DVD, blu)
Apocalypse (DVD, blu)
Extinction (DVD, blue)
Afterlife (blu)

Books (not counting guides):
Archives I
Archives II
All the SD Perry novels

Accessories:
Wii shooter (came with UC)
Wii shooter + knife (came with DC)
Chainsaw controller (GC)
Umbrella Umbrella
Welcome to Raccoon City Licence Plate
Revelations 3DS case
#10tevin1569Posted 2/1/2013 8:50:11 PM
My collection is nothing.. :P

-Resident Evil Directors cut
-Resident Evil 2 (PSN)
-Resident Evil 3 (PSN)
-Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
-Resident Evil 6
-Resident Evil Degeneration

And I know some people might not think this counts but I like them soo...
-Resident Evil
-Resident Evil Apocalypse
-Resident Evil Extinction
-Resident Evil Afterlife
-Resident Evil Extinction.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)