Your Resident Evil/Biohazard Collections

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Your Resident Evil/Biohazard Collections

User Info: TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher
3 years ago#1
Series has been around some time...with many versions of the various games in the series. I myself have been collecting for a little while myself, still in progress but this is what I've amassed so far.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/553061_496094523767228_1622827648_n.jpg

So how about you guys? Any questions about the stuff I own I'll answer x.x

(Note: I posted this on both the Xbox and PS3 forums, just curious what both sides of the fence have collected over the years).
What is a "True Fan"? One who can never be pleased with change, that disregards anything following the "classic games". Disgraceful fools.

User Info: SamA7X

SamA7X
3 years ago#2
I always pride myself on having every Resident Evil game I can get my hands on, I only collect games that are PAL, The only game I'm missing from my collection is Resident Evil Gaiden, which is very hard to get hold of in the uk, also I don't have a copy of RE2 from the Game.com handheld. My ultimate price in my collection though is my sealed copy of Resident Evil 2 for the Nintendo 64, a very rare game since it came out just as the Nintendo 64 was coming to an end so not many copies were released. I would love to own one of the copies of RE Revelations that has a typo in the title, but that only happened in the US.
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII

TVthePunisher
3 years ago#3
SamA7X posted...
I always pride myself on having every Resident Evil game I can get my hands on, I only collect games that are PAL, The only game I'm missing from my collection is Resident Evil Gaiden, which is very hard to get hold of in the uk, also I don't have a copy of RE2 from the Game.com handheld. My ultimate price in my collection though is my sealed copy of Resident Evil 2 for the Nintendo 64, a very rare game since it came out just as the Nintendo 64 was coming to an end so not many copies were released. I would love to own one of the copies of RE Revelations that has a typo in the title, but that only happened in the US.

Very nice =) I'm the same way, always hunting down any RE game I don't currently have. It bothers me only having the Player's Choice version of REmake but I intend to hunt down a original label soon enough. That copy of Revelations that I have is one of the typo'd ones, found it for surprisingly cheap actually.

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/546733_476539062389441_1617312665_n.jpg (showing off that typo'd spine)

Here's everything from the front, minus RE2 Big Box on PC and REC:VX (PAL) for PS2 as they hadn't yet arrived in the mail.

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/312482_494971987212815_1915868620_n.jpg

Oh and this sweet ass poster I got with the Prima guide.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/533553_472334496143231_1492839378_n.jpg

If you can, I'd love to see your collection in a pic sometime. Always love looking at other's collections. You mentioned RE2 sealed on N64? I very rarely see the PAL release online, so to have that...it's even rarer than the US version (at least to me). I might be wrong on that...I almost never see the Japanese copy.
What is a "True Fan"? One who can never be pleased with change, that disregards anything following the "classic games". Disgraceful fools.

User Info: siberian142

siberian142
3 years ago#4
I have only been interested in Resident Evil for a few years now, so my collection isn't that large. I currently own:

- 1, 2, 3, and Code Veronica on PSN. I also own Remake on GameCube
- Resident Evil 4 on PS2 and the HD port on PSN
- Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
- The Mercenaries 3D
- Resident Evil Revelations (typo'd box)
- Resident Evil 6
- The outbreaks
- Umbrella Chronicles & Darkside Chronicles (PS3)
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
- Both archive books and the Resident Evil 6 guide

TVthePunisher
3 years ago#5
siberian142 posted...
I have only been interested in Resident Evil for a few years now, so my collection isn't that large. I currently own:

- 1, 2, 3, and Code Veronica on PSN. I also own Remake on GameCube
- Resident Evil 4 on PS2 and the HD port on PSN
- Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
- The Mercenaries 3D
- Resident Evil Revelations (typo'd box)
- Resident Evil 6
- The outbreaks
- Umbrella Chronicles & Darkside Chronicles (PS3)
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
- Both archive books and the Resident Evil 6 guide

Not large? I'd say it's still fairly nice sized! Even though I'm not a huge fan of digital distribution, it counts to some degree. Nice stuff regardless =)

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
3 years ago#6
Psn/PS3

Re1
Re2
Re3
Re cvx
Re4
Re5
Umbrella chronicles
Darkside chronicles
Operation raccoon city
Re6

Wait for: Revelations hd

i also have all the S.D. perry novels for the games and 3 shirts

i use to have physical copies for all my games. but having a son i had tp sell most of my other consoles and games, its easier to have everything on ps3.

TVthePunisher
3 years ago#7
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Psn/PS3

Re1
Re2
Re3
Re cvx
Re4
Re5
Umbrella chronicles
Darkside chronicles
Operation raccoon city
Re6

Wait for: Revelations hd

i also have all the S.D. perry novels for the games and 3 shirts

i use to have physical copies for all my games. but having a son i had tp sell most of my other consoles and games, its easier to have everything on ps3.

I had one of the S.D. Perry novels back in the day, based on CODE: Veronica. Apparently they rereleased all of the books with updated brand new covers and such...though I haven't seen them anywhere.

I understand how it is with a son, everything I've collected thus far is a reborn version of my last collection. The only surviving pieces from the previous collection was that copy of Dead Aim and Gaiden, everything else I sold off where I could along with my PS3, PSP, DS...had to make ends meet at a rough time in the past.

Still, you've at least got all the digital games. Good thing is...you can't end up selling digital =P

User Info: Neutron15

Neutron15
3 years ago#8
mostly I have all of them even the mobile ones
The Cycle Of Hatred Can Never Be Broken
Jigoku , Futakomori , Mitsuganae

User Info: FallenBlue

FallenBlue
3 years ago#9
Well, what the heck. Off the top of my head:

Games:

Zero (GC)
Director's Cut (psx)
REmake (GC)
Deadly Silence (DS)
2 (PSX)
2 (GC)
2 (N64)
3 (GC)
Code Veronica (GC)
4 Demo
4 Gamestop limited edition(GC)
4 Gamestop limited edition(PS2)
4 (Wii)
5 (PS3)
5 Gold (PS3)
Revalations (3DS)
Mercenaries 3D(3DS)
Gun Survivor (PSX)
Dead Aim (PS2)
Outbreak (PS2)
Outbreak File 2 (PS2)
Umbrella Chronicles (Wii)
Darkside Chronicles (Wii)
Operation Racoon City (PS3)
Gaiden (GBC)

Movies:
Degeneration (blu)
Damnation (blu)

Anderson movies:
1 (DVD, blu)
Apocalypse (DVD, blu)
Extinction (DVD, blue)
Afterlife (blu)

Books (not counting guides):
Archives I
Archives II
All the SD Perry novels

Accessories:
Wii shooter (came with UC)
Wii shooter + knife (came with DC)
Chainsaw controller (GC)
Umbrella Umbrella
Welcome to Raccoon City Licence Plate
Revelations 3DS case

User Info: tevin1569

tevin1569
3 years ago#10
My collection is nothing.. :P

-Resident Evil Directors cut
-Resident Evil 2 (PSN)
-Resident Evil 3 (PSN)
-Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
-Resident Evil 6
-Resident Evil Degeneration

And I know some people might not think this counts but I like them soo...
-Resident Evil
-Resident Evil Apocalypse
-Resident Evil Extinction
-Resident Evil Afterlife
-Resident Evil Extinction.
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Your Resident Evil/Biohazard Collections

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived