Leon's story is the best thing from this game

#1SkyD1ddYPosted 1/30/2013 7:11:20 PM
It's the only campaign I enjoyed besides some parts in Ada's story. Chris's feels like a bad gear's and jake is just ugh to me. Anyone else agrees
---
"It's always a gimmick until sony uses it" squatch22
#2Dark_EpathyPosted 1/30/2013 7:14:41 PM
Yeah. I thought it was the most interesting, too.

Chris' was my second favorite. Jake's was. . . annoying. Not a fan of Ustanak shenanigans or the melee stuff when all the enemies have assault rifles.

Ada's was okay, nothing to write home about. Except for her Chapter 4 boss. That was cool.
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
#3ZeeDoggePosted 1/30/2013 7:16:31 PM
I like Chris's as much as Leon's, with Jake a somewhat close second. Ada's was the worst simply because of how much rehashing a la Separate Ways it did
#4ZeeDoggePosted 1/30/2013 7:17:32 PM
Dark_Epathy posted...
Yeah. I thought it was the most interesting, too.

Chris' was my second favorite. Jake's was. . . annoying. Not a fan of Ustanak shenanigans or the melee stuff when all the enemies have assault rifles.

Ada's was okay, nothing to write home about. Except for her Chapter 4 boss. That was cool.

*submachineguns and LMGs
#5xokennyxoPosted 1/30/2013 7:50:56 PM
I feel the same way, because I feel bored with fightin with J'avos and the other three campaigns.

Chris's was void of any zombies, so was Jake's and Ada's had a mixture of both.

I thought Leon's had an interesting beginning and many different settings besides China. I liked the feel of Tall Oaks, how it was like Racoon City. Oh and the partnership between Leon and Helena was complimenting, they stuck out for each other.

China just felt like a battlefield throughout, which was okay considering that he's a military solider. But Jake's was terrible, the settings, the fights, THE DRIVING SECTIONS, and it could have more variety in the chapters. Chris's was awesome, beating up J'avo whereas Jake's was fighting Ustanak and few J'avos here and there.

Jake's campaign was meant to be epic, but I think they just wanted to see if the fans liked more J'avo than zombies.

Ada's for me was too short, and could have a more extended beginning. Like before that scene in the beginning where she talks to Simmons before going to the underwater sub. It could have been extended to how she got to speak to Simmons.

But I guess the real reason I liked Leon's so much was that there was survival horror in the first two chapters and still had zombies throughout.
---
---
I've got a burning desire for...
#6Mister_ZurkonPosted 1/30/2013 7:53:18 PM(edited)
Leon's was pretty hit or miss, Chapter 3 was especially... unneeded. The story was pretty average.

Chris's was all pretty meh, If I wanted a 3rd Person War/Monster shooter, there are much better options. The story starts off interesting with Chris's fall from grace, but the ending was the sappiest melodramatic garbage I've seen in the longest time that wasn't a Motomu Toriyama game.

Jake's missions were fine, but his story was so bad. Never has such an interesting premise as two Villain kids teaming up ever fallen so flat.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#7MonkeyKrazy07Posted 1/30/2013 8:17:16 PM
..yeah, I love the zombies more in general, so many different designs, you got white, Asian, black, females, cops, firefighters, soldiers, and even decomposed zombies with a huge variety of different weapons..sure, J'avo may have quite a lot of different mutations, but to me they seemed uninspired, and dull, worst enemies in the series yet, even Majini had me more interested.

ZOMBIES ROCK!!!
---
Resident Evil (Remake) 'n' Haunting Ground are two of the best games ever made by Capcom.
#8jpv2000Posted 1/31/2013 8:35:23 AM
I enjoyed Chris's campaign the most, but I liked them all.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#9YermomHoudiniPosted 1/31/2013 11:04:27 AM
SkyD1ddY posted...
Leon's story is the best thing from this game

stupid slow walking for the entire 15 minutes in chapter 1 makes replay on higher difficulty a freaking pain in the ass.
---
Toy Story 4 trailer, best movie 2015?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGuTN_ilmEk
#10good_tobiPosted 1/31/2013 1:13:52 PM
SkyD1ddY posted...
It's the only campaign I enjoyed besides some parts in Ada's story. Chris's feels like a bad gear's and jake is just ugh to me. Anyone else agrees

yes! yes! yes!
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.