Will anyone be playing this when Revelations comes to consoles?

#31Spade59(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 7:47:33 PM
SolidStryder posted...
Ouch, quoted only the users who said they weren't playing it anymore rather than the majority who said otherwise. Never have trouble finding someone who wants to play

RE6 had terrible online service, so I'm not sure you could tell the difference.

But by all means, go pay capcom 50 dollars for an HD 3DS game, I'll wait until it hits the bargain bin this summer.

Your statement is forfeit if you paid any amount to play Resident Evil 6.

sbn4 posted...
I wouldn't mind the TC. He comes to this board and posts negative comments on RE6 like its his job. And before I get called a fanboy for showing favoritism for RE6, I think it is a mediocre game also.

I forget which one of my local stalkers this is.
#32jf5tlgrPosted 1/31/2013 7:49:05 PM
If revelations have no counter action like RE6, I don't get it.
#33SolidStryderPosted 1/31/2013 7:56:46 PM
Spade59 posted...
SolidStryder posted...
Ouch, quoted only the users who said they weren't playing it anymore rather than the majority who said otherwise. Never have trouble finding someone who wants to play

But by all means, go pay capcom 50 dollars for an HD 3DS game, I'll wait until it hits the bargain bin this summer.

sbn4 posted...
I wouldn't mind the TC. He comes to this board and posts negative comments on RE6 like its his job. And before I get called a fanboy for showing favoritism for RE6, I think it is a mediocre game also.

RE6 had terrible online service because you only quote the few people who said they don't play anymore, or it had terrible online service because I don't have trouble finding a game online? I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

My statement is forfeit because I bought a better game that lasts longer? You're buying a port that gives you even less reason to replay it than RE6. Lol raid. Revelations will have less active users a month after release.

Anyway, you're not fooling anyone. The fact that you're still lurking here months after release means you probably know exactly who's calling you out. Someone remembers you on the Internet, you should rejoice.
#34al27052Posted 1/31/2013 7:57:55 PM
Sephivengeance9 posted...
As long as there are Agents to Hunt, I shall play this game! *coughs*

I hear you. I've got 355 kills on the leaderboards.
#35gamestop27Posted 1/31/2013 10:33:12 PM
Yes, I still play 5, there's no reason why I wouldn't play 6 just because I have Revelatons.
---
Evolution is not true, I've had a dog for 14 years and its still a dog no change into a cat.~William Simms
#36ItsAboutStylePosted 1/31/2013 10:51:19 PM
SolidStryder posted...
Spade59 posted...
SolidStryder posted...

sbn4 posted...

RE6 had terrible online service because you only quote the few people who said they don't play anymore, or it had terrible online service because I don't have trouble finding a game online? I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

My statement is forfeit because I bought a better game that lasts longer? You're buying a port that gives you even less reason to replay it than RE6. Lol raid. Revelations will have less active users a month after release.

Anyway, you're not fooling anyone. The fact that you're still lurking here months after release means you probably know exactly who's calling you out. Someone remembers you on the Internet, you should rejoice.

I'm sure the console release will have more lasting appeal than its original handheld counterpart, since new content has been confirmed. I played Raid Mode for months. That being said, the campaign will probably get stale just as quickly.
---
You aren't exactly Mister Current Affairs are you, Tommy? "Mad Fist" went mad, and "The Gun," shot himself.
#37Orochi_LedePosted 1/31/2013 10:53:53 PM
Spade59 posted...
Orochi_Lede posted...
Quite alot of people still play RE6, not sure what kind of fool thinks people don't

Quite a few people don't after the mediocre/terrible/polarizing reception and the massive drop in resale value due to everyone returning the game and Capcom overshipping (they expected more sales). It's hard to believe RE6 is anything but a rental.

Well your Opinion does not mean that is how alot of people feel, just because you and a few other people may have done that doesn't (assuming you even played it for more then 5 minutes) mean that most others have, "everyone" didn't return the game. unless you are keeping tabs on everyone worldwide.

it is played and returned no more or less then any other short game that has been out long enough, nor will revelations be any different even tho it's a older, lesser version of RE6.

and most people are smart enough to not rate a game based on morons reviews that didn't play it. of course it's hard to believe re6 is anything but a rental to you. most people who have trouble playing the game will only rent it long enough before they get tired of it beating them.
---
"I'm sorry squeeky, it's just a game, you got to get before you get got"
#38jpv2000Posted 2/1/2013 9:14:51 AM
gamestop27 posted...
Yes, I still play 5, there's no reason why I wouldn't play 6 just because I have Revelatons.

Same here. I also still replay REmake, 2, 3 and CV: X.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#39shnoob2Posted 2/1/2013 9:35:48 AM(edited)
Topics like this make me laugh. My guess is that most everyone praising Revelations has never played it and they'll be disappointed, come launch day, to find out that it has many of the same problems RE6 has or had.

There is no chapter select during the 12 hour campaign. There are no alternate outfits in the campaign. There is one decent unlockable for the campaign--an infinite rocket launcher. There is not much in the way of enemy variation. It has a pretty weak story with many forgettable characters with appalling hair styles (Ramond) for something taking itself so seriously and some embarrassing voice acting (Keith and Quint). Not only that, but the bonus mode, Raid, becomes very boring after hitting the max rank of 50, which is done in about 10 hours.

The game is a phenomenal achievement as a handheld game, but I fear it won't translate well to the big screen and will leave many people disappointed. This is a handheld game meant for a handheld system. Don't set yourselves up for disappointment, people.
---
"GET OFF MY PLANE!"- Han Solo in Airforce One
DLC and Online Passes = the downfall of video games.
#40IlDankoPosted 2/1/2013 9:34:57 AM
shnoob2 posted...
Topics like this make me laugh. My guess is that most everyone praising Revelations has never played it and they'll be disappointed, come launch day, to find out that it has many of the same problems RE6 has or had.

There is no chapter select during the 12 hour campaign. There are no alternate outfits in the campaign. There is one decent unlockable for the campaign--an infinite rocket launcher. There is not much in the way of enemy variation. It has a pretty weak story with many forgettable characters with appalling hair styles (Ramond) for something taking itself so seriously and some embarrassing voice acting (Keith and Quint). Not only that, but the bonus mode, Raid, becomes very boring after hitting the max rank of 50, which is done in about 10 hours.

The game is a phenomenal achievement as a handheld game, but I fear it won't translate well to the big screen and will leave many people disappointed. This is a handheld game meant for a handheld system. Don't set yourselves up for disappointment, people. It is, after all, a port from a handheld.

Its just your opinion..
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993