What's up with Capcom? No campaign DLC?

#1m100t1sPosted 2/1/2013 6:58:49 AM
That's it?
RE6 Mercs map and game modes.
RE REvelations port to consoles.
Rebooting RE.

No campagin DLCs? What about the ending cut-scene for Jake? What's up with that? Do they really need to keep that for RE7?

Speaking of DLC campagin, God.. Lost In Nightmares DLC was much better than the actual game RE5.
#2vhunter14Posted 2/1/2013 7:08:41 AM
The Secret epilogue sets up for a sequel most likely.
---
Official Nemesis Of the UMVC3 Board...S.T.A.R.S.
#3slapper1Posted 2/1/2013 7:33:01 AM
RE 5's story DLC didn't release until about a year after it's original release. I'd wager that RE 6 won't get story DLC until around June or July at the earliest.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#4sadiq2010Posted 2/1/2013 10:24:04 AM
you mean the DLC campaign, will be out in october 2013.
#5melainevalentPosted 2/1/2013 10:33:36 AM
I'm sorry, but just because RE5 had story DLC, that means RE6 needs one too?

RE5 had a gap to fill. How did Jill and Josh managed to escape and find Chris and Sheva, and the LiN was more like a treat for old school fans.

RE6, however, has no gaps. The gaps are filled via files.

Fans want a DLC with Jill and Claire looking for Chris, but apart from the fanservice it would provide, I see no point in it. We know they are not going to find him anyway since Piers is the one who does. A DLC featuring Piers looking for Chris? That would please Piers fans, but it's not relevant either.

Just because 5 had, doesn't mean all the others need to have it too.
#6degenxeratePosted 2/1/2013 10:36:01 AM
m100t1s posted...
That's it?
RE6 Mercs map and game modes.

Game modes??? Must be nice! I'm on ps3 and so far all we've got is maps. lol
---
Resident Evil 6 videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/DegenTP
#7m100t1s(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 10:36:35 AM

RE5 had a gap to fill. How did Jill and Josh managed to escape and find Chris and Sheva, and the LiN was more like a treat for old school fans.

Fans want a DLC with Jill and Claire looking for Chris, but apart from the fanservice it would provide, I see no point in it. We know they are not going to find him anyway since Piers is the one who does. A DLC featuring Piers looking for Chris? That would please Piers fans, but it's not relevant either.

Do you seriously, Think that Jake's ending cut-scene will be a sequel game?
It's obviously a DLC.

Also, Why did they made Lost in Nightmares DLC? They explained everything in a cut-scene in RE5 were Jill and Chris inter the mansion and then ending the cut-scene with Jill falling with Wesker. Why the DLC then?
#8melainevalentPosted 2/1/2013 10:55:38 AM
m100t1s posted...

It's obviously a DLC.

Also, Why did they made Lost in Nightmares DLC? They explained everything in a cut-scene in RE5 were Jill and Chris inter the mansion and then ending the cut-scene with Jill falling with Wesker. Why the DLC then?

I don't think, I'm sure of it. Capcom confirmed so themselves. Resident Evil 6: Developer's interview. They say the ending is a teaser for RE7 and that Jake is the way they found for Wesker to remain in the series.

I also wrote in my post that LiN was more of a treat than anything else.
#9KingVi3Posted 2/1/2013 12:46:08 PM
m100t1s posted...

It's obviously a DLC.

You know why?
So we know why what they doing in the DLC and gives more detail on the plot of jill and chirs.
Jake secret is the next RE 7.
RE 5 had one doesn't mean all RE should. Re 6 story already fill in.!!!
So Stop Asking for it!!!
---
PLS
OnE_SwAG-i3
#10m100t1s(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 1:14:53 PM
m100t1s posted...

It's obviously a DLC.

I don't think, I'm sure of it. Capcom confirmed so themselves. Resident Evil 6: Developer's interview. They say the ending is a teaser for RE7 and that Jake is the way they found for Wesker to remain in the series.

I also wrote in my post that LiN was more of a treat than anything else.

Did they said that the ending was a teaser for RE7? Now I get it.
Thanks for the post =D.