Capcom - stop avoiding a re2 remake!

#1Jack_Ryder_2013Posted 2/1/2013 9:35:31 AM
Its pretty clear that the fans want it, just like we all ate up the remake of part 1. and now where gonna start back at 1 again.. I guess if they do reboot we will end up with a new re2 either way
#2m100t1sPosted 2/1/2013 9:37:21 AM
They better not make the remake, They will clearly screw it up.
#3Neutron15Posted 2/1/2013 9:38:09 AM
RE 3 is the better choice
---
The Cycle Of Hatred Can Never Be Broken
Jigoku , Futakomori , Mitsuganae
#4ReceiverxWisdomPosted 2/1/2013 10:12:20 AM
m100t1s Posted

This.
No Mikami & no Kamiya won't help their situation either.
If the Remake was another action shooter it would be seriously dog ****.
Another ORC repeat.
---
"A rose best blooms near death. You're in full bloom, pal!" ~ Iori Yagami
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#5tevin1569Posted 2/1/2013 10:56:17 AM
m100t1s posted...

I'd rather have a remake than a reboot...it's total b.s that they want to do that...like it's ridiculous. At least end this story and don't make plans..until you make me happy. It's all about me! Kidding, but seriously finish this story with the characters. I want them all to have a resolve.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#6megatronwolfPosted 2/1/2013 11:08:27 AM
if they're going to remake any RE game then they should start with 5 so that way the story can be fixed & RE6 never happened. But with the current track record as of late they wont try and fix this current universe they'll just scrap it pretend it never existed and start a new one. Game companies are lazy these days and would rather just reboot something instead of doing research & fixing whats already out there. Just look at Devil May Cry, there were plenty of ways to reboot it but keep it in the same universe same with Tomb Raider.
---
"What would Snake Plissken do?"
#7edward18Posted 2/1/2013 11:19:28 AM
the story for 5's fine
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#8DarkchocolateXPosted 2/1/2013 11:56:31 AM
RE2 was the best of the classics, and the best of all the RE games ever made. They better remake it.
---
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
#9KingVi3Posted 2/1/2013 11:57:40 AM
Reboot? that kool. but I dont want zombies.
Gives me something like similar monster from silent hill, fatal frame, and any horror game
---
PLS
OnE_SwAG-i3
#10MakoChanXPosted 2/1/2013 12:06:31 PM
edward18 posted...
the story for 5's fine

It could, and was going to be a lot better.

There is a reason why Barry and Rebecca both appeared in Mercenaries Reunion. It's because they already had models designed for 5.

In early production, they were gonna bring back both Barry and Rebecca for a big S.T.A.R.S face off against Wesker with Chris and Jill, but was scrapped later down the line.

Shame as that would have been awesome. Especially in comparison to what we got.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdnau3FARq1rkuymjo8_250.gif