Anyone know about Biohazard: The Beginning? Focuses on Chris before RE1

#11sbn4Posted 2/3/2013 1:26:39 AM
tag for later
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#12SiLVeR_420Posted 2/3/2013 1:55:45 AM
shagohad3 posted...
You should read S.D Perry's novels. At least in them everyone isn't a card board cut out.

Wasn't Jill an ex cat burglar in one of them?
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#13shagohad3Posted 2/3/2013 10:02:19 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
shagohad3 posted...
You should read S.D Perry's novels. At least in them everyone isn't a card board cut out.

Yeah, she was really awesome in all of them. She even had the common sense to break things instead of doing those stupid puzzles.
---
PSN: shagohad12
I got a bucket full of my head, and i'm about to make it rain!
#14jpv2000Posted 2/3/2013 10:19:24 AM
shagohad3 posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
shagohad3 posted...

Yeah, she was really awesome in all of them. She even had the common sense to break things instead of doing those stupid puzzles.

I remember that. Good times.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#15shagohad3Posted 2/3/2013 10:32:32 AM
jpv2000 posted...
shagohad3 posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
shagohad3 posted...

I remember that. Good times.

I really wish Capcom would bring her back, and take some ideas for future games from her books.
---
PSN: shagohad12
I got a bucket full of my head, and i'm about to make it rain!
#16ma9Posted 2/3/2013 10:50:48 AM
Capcom should make a "game" surrounding George Trevor's time in the mansion. Set in the 60s, and the Arklay mansion was just built.

A pre-Umbrella era wherein George try to figure out whats Ozwells up to... learning more secrets, maybe meeting an Ashford and James Marcus.

Kinda like an basic detective story where he just stroll around the mansion, finding clues on the whereabout of his wife and the mystery behind the origin of Umbrella.

And the ending... well, George ending up seeing his own tombstone prepared by Ozwell.

A DLC perhaps?
---
The Nocturnalfrolic Designs @ http://manueve.weebly.com
#17SSJ_Jin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 9:50:02 AM
shagohad3 posted...

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm not interested in them since they aren't canon. This work I'm referring to is from Capcom themselves so I find it much more interesting.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#18TVthePunisherPosted 2/4/2013 9:54:50 AM
ma9 posted...
Capcom should make a "game" surrounding George Trevor's time in the mansion. Set in the 60s, and the Arklay mansion was just built.

A pre-Umbrella era wherein George try to figure out whats Ozwells up to... learning more secrets, maybe meeting an Ashford and James Marcus.

Kinda like an basic detective story where he just stroll around the mansion, finding clues on the whereabout of his wife and the mystery behind the origin of Umbrella.

And the ending... well, George ending up seeing his own tombstone prepared by Ozwell.

A DLC perhaps?

Nice idea but "too boring" for CAPCOM. Wouldn't appeal to mainstreamers enough. Maybe as an anime or something.
---
What is a "True Fan"? One who can never be pleased with change, that disregards anything following the "classic games". Disgraceful fools.