I tell ya,life is not easy for Sherry.(a fews spoilers)

#1FreakyFrancPosted 2/1/2013 3:32:26 PM
When you think about it,Sherry must really had a tough time.

She start as a plain simple girl attending school and she see her parents rarely.

Then the incident happen,her father die,her mother die and she must really be scared with all those monsters roaming around,for a child thats a lot of pressure for her.

Then we know that between RE2 and RE6 she got separated from Leon and Claire,then she got taken by the government or wathever other peoples.And since those peoples knew about Sherry special ability they might decided to use her and train her since we know that she is now an agent in RE6.

So in the end we get a everyday average girl that go to school with difficult parents connection to a agent that go a on missions around the world.

After all this im sure it must at least affected her mentaly somehow.

What do you guys think?
#2FreakyFranc(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 3:33:43 PM
FreakyFranc posted...
When you think about it,Sherry must really had a tough time.

She start as a plain simple girl attending school and she see her parents rarely.

Then the incident happen,her father die,her mother die and she must really be scared with all those monsters roaming around,for a child thats a lot of pressure for her.

Then we know that between RE2 and RE6 she got separated from Leon and Claire,then she got taken by the government or wathever other peoples.And since those peoples knew about Sherry special ability they might decided to use her and train her since we know that she is now an agent in RE6.

So in the end we get a everyday average girl that go to school with difficult parents connection to a agent that go a on missions around the world.

After all this im sure it must at least affected her mentaly somehow.

Wont be easy for her to get a normal civilian life back.

What do you guys think?
#3ZeeDoggePosted 2/1/2013 3:34:39 PM
Two words: Regenerating hymen
#4saberstromPosted 2/1/2013 3:37:34 PM
i think plenty of guys on this board will console her in bed and make it all betta!
#5SolidStryderPosted 2/1/2013 4:35:25 PM
ZeeDogge posted...
Two words: Regenerating hymen

One day she's gonna make some very lucky me happy.
#6UltimateGeth39Posted 2/1/2013 4:48:09 PM
You forgot the part where her father tried to impregnate her.
#7BasementDudePosted 2/1/2013 5:14:23 PM
and me stalking her
---
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 220,360,597
#8edward18Posted 2/1/2013 5:21:22 PM
it still creeps me out how people talk about her sexually nowadays
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#9BasementDudePosted 2/1/2013 5:25:29 PM
i would so tickle her feet, then rub her shoulders, then steal her clothes, then give her a shower, then dry her off, then paint her nails, then do her laundry, then make her bed, then use her butt as a night time pillow, and finally brush her teethe in the morning
---
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 220,360,597
#10edward18Posted 2/1/2013 5:26:16 PM
*shudders*
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai